Spirit Build

I_Main_Killer
I_Main_Killer Member Posts: 7
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

All I'm really good with is spirit, get 4ks with her easy while struggling to get even 2 with all others

Any suggestions to improve my build or new viable builds? Strong af in late game, still gathering perks from other killers.

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

If you want to call yourself a good Spirit, stop using Prayer Beads. It's literally EZ mode for this killer. Especially at your rank, survivors won't be able to beat you.

As far as your build, you should get rid of Unrelenting it's not a very good perk once you get better as killer. Do Sloppy, Haunted, or NOED instead.

• Dark_Whorse
    Dark_Whorse Member Posts: 45

There's no reason to not use Prayer Beads if you have them available. ######### the Survivors, you think they wouldn't use an insta-heal because it makes looping EZ-mode? Hell to the no.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

I’d rather save prayer beads for higher rank games and also not using them will help him get better

• I_Main_Killer
    I_Main_Killer Member Posts: 7

This is just the ideal, I'll run Yakuyoke with MD or Uwabaki with MD when MD is available, bloody brooch with glasses for chase heavy games, swap glasses with uwabaki or yakuyoke sometimes.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited June 2019

I’d replace Unrelenting with Sloppy or Haunted.

Don’t worry about using Prayer Beads. Survivors aren’t going to care if they use the strongest perks and items. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the players that will say to not run Prayer Beads will also run something like Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Decisive Strike, and Adrenaline with an insta heal, pink or purple key, or super fast toolboxes or maybe even run Balanced Landing and use a Haddonfield offering and say it’s fine.

A Spirit build that can actually make you stronger than Nurse is Ruin, Surveillance, Discordance, and BBQ/Monitor and Abuse with Prayer Beads and either MD ring, Uwabaki, or Yakuyoke.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

The bread'n'butter add-ons for Spirit are speed + duration. All her other ones are solid unlike most killers, but you will get the most out of this combo more often.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited June 2019

I’d definitely switch Unrelenting for Nurse’s Calling or Discordance. Ruin isn’t mandatory on her like it is for some killers but sometimes she does need especially on a big map like Red Forest.

Prayer Beads is certainly EZ mode. All of her add-ons are viable except the passive phasing ones. She doesn’t have any bad add-ons. The best ones are speed and duration. Wakizashi Saya and Yakuyoke Amulet at the best combo.

I just wouldn’t use Prayer Beads every single round, don’t get used to playing with them because it doesn’t make you any better as a Spirit :/

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531

Like for me bulid for spirit can be from this perks. M&A , MYC noed ruin bbq nurse calling , surveliance , slopy buther.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Anything that you can do to reveal Survivor auras or get intel to where they are are very top tier, Surveillance, Whispers, Discorance, Stridor, Nurse's, Barbecue, Bitter Murmur, Save the Best for Last, Sloppy, Enduring, Spirit Fury.

All are good perks for her, Unrelenting is garbage.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,164
    edited June 2019

I go with Whispers, BBQ, Nurse's Calling, and Stridor.

All she needs is tracking. When you get good with her, survivors will be constantly unhooking and healing. They won't have time to touch gens. With this build you have tracking during a chase, after hooking, and in-between chases/downtime. I have a much easier time identifying a double-back juke when I have Stridor on.

For add-ons, use whatever you like. I favor any combination of reduced charge time and speed. My all time favorite combo is Mother Daughter Ring/Bloody Hair Brooch.