Can I stop getting ######### depipped because killer DC?

^

Comments

• Caz2018
    Caz2018 Member Posts: 193

Agreed - I'm not brilliant at this game (and haven't been playing all that long) but after a reset put me down to rank 17, I clawed my way up to rank 13. Within 2 days, I was back down to 15, mostly because of disconnects by the killer. There seemed to be a spate of it - one killer I played 2 matches in a row against DCd just because I removed their Ruin right at the start (not my fault I started right by it or found it within the first few seconds). Others quit because they were losing badly.

Aside from not getting any points (despite it telling me I earned plenty of blood points, I lose a pip more often then not. It's frustrating - I can accept de-pipping if I play badly, but why are we penalised because the killer quit on us? If survivors DC mid-game, everyone else still has potential to get points and pips. It needs to be fair on both sides.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Can I get these killers? I want out of rank 1. But if you for some reason want to pip up then I guess killers DCing depipping you must suck because it's not your fault :/

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,047

I stick between ranks 8 to 5 till a few days before rank reset then jump up to rank 1 usally the day before so I can start over at 10. The quicker I get out of the green ranks the less campers I find.

• BloopBloopBloop
    BloopBloopBloop Member Posts: 12

I like how when killers DC all we get is a lousy "disconnected from host" yet they get "quitter bonuses" mostly from being bloop holes.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Because you get to keep your add ons and offerings. You lose nothing. If one Survivor DC's when they are first downed, it is EXTREMELY difficult for the Killer to pip.

• MystiKasT
    MystiKasT Member Posts: 289

When a Killer DCS they lose everything and when a Survivor DC's the killer loses a substantial amount of points