If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Shrine of Secrets

Options

We all Know Shrine may stay dead forever, but If it does get PS4 to Confirm it, how long between the PS getting the DLC to the Shrine going up?

Comments

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    From a ps4 player I’m totally with you how long people HOW LONG?
  • apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

12 parsecs

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    what
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Options
    The update wont be out until at least tomorrow. As soon as that hits, the dlc can come out. Probably Thursday. The shrine will probably be back by the end of the week
  • Darckshado9
    Darckshado9 Member Posts: 23
    Options

@Wicked_Django said:
    The update wont be out until at least tomorrow. As soon as that hits, the dlc can come out. Probably Thursday. The shrine will probably be back by the end of the week

Then again you do realize your talking about the same company who stole accounts because they didn't like the idea of people playing games that are on their console on the Switch right? Unfortunately for PS users and everyone waiting for the shrine, I fear the worst, and i really hope to be proven wrong here

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    Options

@Darckshado9 said:

@Wicked_Django said:

Then again you do realize your talking about the same company who stole accounts because they didn't like the idea of people playing games that are on their console on the Switch right? Unfortunately for PS users and everyone waiting for the shrine, I fear the worst, and i really hope to be proven wrong here

what?

• Darckshado9
    Darckshado9 Member Posts: 23
    Options

Kuris, the Fortnight thing, meant it more as a joke, because mabye its just me but that whole thing just seemed really dumb XD