If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox - How often do you get matched against the same survivors?

Options

I ask because recently I've run into the same Xbox streamer IIRC six times in three days, which seems like a ton, but I guess not considering he seems to play for literally like twelve hours a day. He's gotten angry about it, accused me of stream sniping, threatened me with action from Microsoft and Mixer, and even got some lackeys to start bothering me on Xbox.

He invites me to a party and proceeds to hurl the six letter F word like it's nothing, talks all sorts of crap. He's died literally every time he's been in a game with me. It's gotten so bad he's begging me to accept this "challenge" where I play him and three of his handpicked buddies in a perkless match where he guarantees the survivors will "do better" than they have against me thus far, which should be pretty easy considering it's been 4k's or one guy escaping via hatch. Apparently things like Nurse's, Ruin, and BBQ are "crutch perks" but stuff like sprint burst, self care, adrenaline, borrowed time, leader, etc, are fine.

So anyways I'm just wondering, do any of you run into the same survivors this often? One time it was three games in a five match span for me.

Comments

• Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Yeah frequently
  • dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 562
    Options
    It's easy to run into the same survivors as long as both are in the same ranking group, plus it's stupidly easy to stream snipe someone. Though when I did it, both me and streamer were having fun playing a real match against each other.