If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Ladies and gentlemen ... Boys and girls ... Campin times here

Options
FSB75
FSB75 Member Posts: 474

Listen all! This is the truth of it.
Looping leads to camping, and camping gets to salt.
And that was damn near the death of us all.
Look at us now! Perked up, and everyone talking about hatch changes!
But we've learned, by the bloodpoints of them all... teabaggers learned.
Now, when men get to looping, it happens here!
And it finishes here! Four survivors enter; one killer camps.

*Side note....to help survivors who don't visit the forums. The end round comment for the 1st Annual 4th of July Camping event is: Who run Bartertown?

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    is this english?
  • Kevvie
    Kevvie Member Posts: 175
    Options

Its word art! like a poem.... but not really.

I think they are showing the endless cycle of salt.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

I don't know....

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018
    Options
    i will celebrate by leaving even if i am not the one being camped.  then again, i may not even be playing.
  • RWoodrow
    RWoodrow Member Posts: 270
    Options
    Nothing says "celebrating my independence" more then blindly following a crowd and doing my part to ruin everyone's gaming experience.

Again, I'll pass. Camping, to me, is boring. I feel like I'm standing there waiting on a bus or the mail. If you enjoy it, more power to you.

I don't see why you made 2 threads for this.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@FSB75 said:
    Listen all! This is the truth of it.
    Looping leads to camping, and camping gets to salt.
    And that was damn near the death of us all.
    Look at us now! Perked up, and everyone talking about hatch changes!
    But we've learned, by the bloodpoints of them all... teabaggers learned.
    Now, when men get to looping, it happens here!
    And it finishes here! Four survivors enter; one killer camps.

*Side note....to help survivors who don't visit the forums. The end round comment for the 1st Annual 4th of July Camping event is: Who run Bartertown?

Except that’s wrong. Everyone’s been bitching about PS4. Or bitching about the people bitching about ps4. Like one guy talked about hatch changes.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Master Blaster runs Bartertown.

Now as for the camping I've never done that because IT TAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SKILL I see killers in high ranks doing it all the time, pe legacy, best items/addons/perks etc. They brag about how ez it was and how they wanted a real challenge. I say then stop camping for a real challenge they reply git gud because they're at a rank they don't belong.

It's even more pathetic when it's a p3 nurse with all of the above since good nurses don't need to camp a bunch of solo queue players.

For the record I blame all the console players for flooding the pc modes for the heavy influx of almost non stop campers lately. :p