If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Losing all my good add ons because of bad connection

Options

I love this game. One thing that i really love is the way you can unlock med kits, toolboxes, and flashlights. I also like to unlock the best add ons in the blood web and save them up. That way once i get the best tool box, med kit, or flashlight, I can match them up with the best of the best add ons! BUT! Then I get into a match and 2 of my team mates disconnect from the weak signal of the killer host... And Im in a game that is lagging badly. And I die and lose all my stuff that Ive saved. It feels super bad when you try to equip yourself with the good stuff but then the connection screws you. I know there is some system in place that makes it so there are less generators in an event that some survivors disconnect, but I think it would be a great idea to make it where my items and add ons are not lost when Im left by my team mates in a laggy game. Or at least set up a system where you can give the remaining survivors the opportunity to leave the game with no repercussions, in the event of a disconnect. I appreciate the opportunity to voice my opinion, thank you.

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

@CaptRedbeerd said:
    I love this game. One thing that i really love is the way you can unlock med kits, toolboxes, and flashlights. I also like to unlock the best add ons in the blood web and save them up. That way once i get the best tool box, med kit, or flashlight, I can match them up with the best of the best add ons! BUT! Then I get into a match and 2 of my team mates disconnect from the weak signal of the killer host... And Im in a game that is lagging badly. And I die and lose all my stuff that Ive saved. It feels super bad when you try to equip yourself with the good stuff but then the connection screws you. I know there is some system in place that makes it so there are less generators in an event that some survivors disconnect, but I think it would be a great idea to make it where my items and add ons are not lost when Im left by my team mates in a laggy game. Or at least set up a system where you can give the remaining survivors the opportunity to leave the game with no repercussions, in the event of a disconnect. I appreciate the opportunity to voice my opinion, thank you.

Equip white ward and make sure to die while carrying your precious items.

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Options
    At least if you guys escape you can keep your stuff. The killers lose their stuff even if they win. 
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    edited July 2018
    Options

If you see that the killer has a bad connection, why don't you just leave the lobby?
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

Make sure to check the ping. Dont play over 140 ms if you want 'perfect' connection. (120 is my max, but I'm in Europe so it's green pretty much all the time and i can always find a lobby instantly)