The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Everyone is complaining about Ghostfaces power.

You do realise that you're basically complaining about Michael Myers power as well right? They are literally one in the same. The only thing that differentiates them from eachother is the fact Ghostface can only stalk 1 person at a time, where as Myers can stalk multiple people at a time and have exposed on everyone, although ghostface can do this as well he has to find everyone to do that.

Ghostface also has no Terror radius when in night shroud and then gets a 32 meter heartbeat when he isn't in Night shroud. Michael Myers also practically has no Terror radius as well, and gets a 32 meter heartbeat when in Tier 3, and most of the time ghostface will have a 32 meter heartbeat when he's chasing an exposed anyway.

And yes i know ghostface can crouch, how does that make him any more OP has some people have been saying.

So for all those people complaining about Ghostface and his power, i'm just going to say you're a dumbass because if you weren't complaining about Mookel Myers with his Extendo Arm and his gold medal in the vault olympics for THIS LONG then you have no right to complain about ghostface since they are almost the same.

Comments

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

Noone complaining about his powers.

Ppl complaining about his detection frame and time, cause he can stalk you faster than you detect him watching at him straight which is pretty dumb, I'm foking see you and stare at you, and yet you are still stealthed. This is especially annoying when he is crouching, he is very hard to kick out of stealth even in open field.

Also apart from Mayers who pops EW3 and all ppl aware of it and hide/play accordingly, GF can stalk everybody to 99% and then just one-shot each person individually at any given time.

GF can use power to turn off Red Stain during chase and mindgame ppl much easily than Mayers. And due to abovesaid frame and time you most likely wont kick him out of stealth during chase, so he has big advantage at mindgames.

Detection time should have some decay time, cause as someone stated in other thread - he hears music of detection, hides, resets and stalk you again, and you can't do anything about it. Once detection progressed for a second for example, it should have some time to decay to 0, not be instant reset - maybe something about 2-4 seconds, so survivor has time to reposition or make some distance.

I dont have much issues with GF myself, but I can see flawed points in his implementation which could be addressed by devs.

• AngryFluffy
    AngryFluffy Member Posts: 443

In my opinion Ghostface is probably one of the best balanced Killers in the whole game. It's really fun to go against him. I mean you can cancel his ability by just looking at him and make him a M1 Killer without power! (which you can't with Michael + Michael has faster movement speed + everyone is exposed to him in tier3). And it's not that hard to reveal Ghostface.

Also playing as him is super fun. I like his ability and to crouch around and being stealthy.

I play both sides, but mainly survivor, and in my opinion this killer is awesome as he is right now.

I just played a few rounds as him, and some people (Rank 17-10) told me in the afterchat that he's "too op", and I totally don't get it. I really can't confirmed that (Rank 7 Survivor), since this killer has literally almost no map pressure (other than Legion, Billy, Nurse or Spirit, who can move though the map really fast). In my experience Ghostface can get genrushed pretty easy.

If you're not a complete potato, and do the stuff you're supposed to do as a survivor, it's not hard to win against him. In my opinion he's weaker than Michael, but stronger as Legion, a good mid-tier. I hope he'll stay as he is, he really don't deserve a nerf.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,266

Do you think that ghostface's directional infernal sounds are good in red ranges? It's a joke....

Basically a stealthy killer is killing those sounds of the abyss.

• TeaLeaf
    TeaLeaf Member Posts: 205

This happens with every new killer, people aren't use to how to play vs them so they cry op op op. Unless they are so weak they can't do any thing... then that is "balanced". General patterns are consistent and repeatable *nods*

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

I know you are right.... but those sounds he makes are sooo cooool ;-)