If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PC vs Console fight is stupid.

Options
PinkEricka
PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
I’ve absolutely never seen anything so ridiculous than this petty fued. PC players are always talking trash to console players all because they play on a different platform than them, LMAO.

When I go to Twitter or check the forums, all I see from half the PC players are:

”console is trash”
”we’re waiting on your trash console so we can get the shrine back
”stop whining about not getting the 2.0 update, you should’ve gotten a PC”

I am going to say this in the most respectful manner I can.

Just because you are playing on a different platform than somebody else does not make you in any way superior to them. May I remind you that Dead By Daylight is just a GAME where we are all meant to have fun. 

If they play on a different platform than you, it doesn’t give you the right to curse them out or brag about how the platform you’re playing on is better than theirs. Almost every game that starts on PC ends up expanding their content to console. We are ALL playing the SAME game, just because they’re not sitting behind a computer playing it doesn’t mean they’re not playing the same s h i t  as you. Accept the fact that not everyone can afford a high end PC or that they just preferably prefer to play on console.

Get over it and grow up. You look pathetic as ######### cursing people out and bragging all because they play on a different platform than you.

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    get a job and buy a pc
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Lowbei said:
    get a job and buy a pc

NO U

• PinkEricka
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    get a job and buy a pc
    I have one, I just don’t play on it. so suck a D I C K!!1!1!1!
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    get a job and buy a pc
    i dont believe you, and no thanks.
  • PinkEricka
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    get a job and buy a pc
    i dont believe you, and no thanks

The first time I saw DBD was in the PS4 store, If I had known it was on Steam, I would’ve bought it on PC instead. I do think playing on PC is better than playing on console because they have a lot more control with movements and 360s but I don’t belittle and curse out people because they play on a different platform than me.
  • deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options

I have an awesome PC but just prefer consoles in general. Less chances of hackers ruining the game. I just wish DBD would be keyboard and mouse compatible on console. Although I can still outplay any killer with a controller, or any survivors just the same.

I just say ignore the children who love to bait fights because they never got enough love as a child growing up. Be happy and play how you want.

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    get a job and buy a pc
    i dont believe you, and no thanks

The first time I saw DBD was in the PS4 store, If I had known it was on Steam, I would’ve bought it on PC instead. I do think playing on PC is better than playing on console because they have a lot more control with movements and 360s but I don’t belittle and curse out people because they play on a different platform than me.
    nope
  • altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141
    edited July 2018
    Options
    30 FPS vs 144 FPS..  The choice is obvious.  Plus I enjoy all my legacy outfits.  
  • PinkEricka
    Options
    30 FPS vs 144 FPS..  The choice is obvious.  Plus I enjoy all my legacy outfits.  
    I know I’m just saying that it doesn’t give anyone the right to talk trash to them all because they play on a different platform, if you think PC is better than that’s great, you just don’t have to be disrespectful about your opinion to make a solified argument.
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    I’ve absolutely never seen anything so ridiculous than this petty fued. PC players are always talking trash to console players all because they play on a different platform than them, LMAO.

When I go to Twitter or check the forums, all I see from half the PC players are:

”console is trash”
    ”we’re waiting on your trash console so we can get the shrine back”
    ”stop whining about not getting the 2.0 update, you should’ve gotten a PC”

I am going to say this in the most respectful manner I can.

Just because you are playing on a different platform than somebody else does not make you in any way superior to them. May I remind you that Dead By Daylight is just a GAME where we are all meant to have fun. 

If they play on a different platform than you, it doesn’t give you the right to curse them out or brag about how the platform you’re playing on is better than theirs. Almost every game that starts on PC ends up expanding their content to console. We are ALL playing the SAME game, just because they’re not sitting behind a computer playing it doesn’t mean they’re not playing the same s h i t  as you. Accept the fact that not everyone can afford a high end PC or that they just preferably prefer to play on console.

Get over it and grow up. You look pathetic as ######### cursing people out and bragging all because they play on a different platform than you.

Of course it is stupid.

Everybody knows, that PC is masterrace.

• bortami
    bortami Member Posts: 91
    Options
    PCs are for making money, consoles are for games
  • PinkEricka
    Options
    bortami said:
    They still make money off of console so
  • deathdoer1
    deathdoer1 Member Posts: 87
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    bortami said:

Lol I think I just tunneled a meg in one of your games if you play PS4.

• PinkEricka
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    bortami said:

Lol I think I just tunneled a meg in one of your games if you play PS4.

oh hey I just played with you LMAO.
  • chefdave12118
    chefdave12118 Member Posts: 193
    Options
    I have both a PC and PS4 and prefer the PS4 (except this month). That's my preference . I do wish there was a chat box in pre and post game on PS4. 
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,104
    Options

@FSB75 said:
    The final argument among PC vs. Console

Please post this all over the internet. We will all benefit. <3

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    edited July 2018
    Options

9gag.com/gag/a6oxxp8
    Just leaving this here

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    Options
    Just dont think about it? This thread was an opening to the matter....

I have been a console player since nintendo 8, I just prefer it for most games. But I love my pc too, but it is mainly for world of warcraft and lol. I tried dbd on my pc, but it just didnt fit my style, probably if I had started on pc I would have liked it more, but now i am used to the ps4 and have waaaay too many hours is it to ever do the change.

People will always think they are superior on things, so why bother. Love the platform that floats your boat and the hell with everyone else. No point arguing about it.
  • Der_Schatten
    Der_Schatten Member Posts: 82
    Options

1st Look at the "Bug Report Forum".... PC is abov 700 entries XBox and Ps4 under 50 (MORE bugs on PC)
    2nd Pc got a huge Hacker Problem.. xbox/ps4 not

1st PC got Legacy
    2nd Pc get the Content faster and get the PTB

hmm... i think the Consoles Won

• PinkEricka
    Options
    Just dont think about it? This thread was an opening to the matter....

I have been a console player since nintendo 8, I just prefer it for most games. But I love my pc too, but it is mainly for world of warcraft and lol. I tried dbd on my pc, but it just didnt fit my style, probably if I had started on pc I would have liked it more, but now i am used to the ps4 and have waaaay too many hours is it to ever do the change.

People will always think they are superior on things, so why bother. Love the platform that floats your boat and the hell with everyone else. No point arguing about it.
    I feel like I shouldn’t have posted this, I posted it to speak out about it and to try and encourage people to stop but now I see it’s only bringing trolls and invalid arguments....
This discussion has been closed.