If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

What does everyone think about the killer radius' of some killers?

Options
AshleyWB
AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
Would adjusting killer radius for some killers be a nice buff. By this i mean having trapper/leatherface at double the terror radius to utilise perks like overwheming presence and caulophobia better. I feel like the loud killers should be able to be more threatening from afar. Larger terror radius means these types of killers are more of a threat.

Comments

• FSB75
    FSB75 Member Posts: 474
    Options

Of course it would help with some perks...but I like the idea of meta works. I think the terror radius (by default) as well as the increased terror radius using buffs is fine where it's at.

Some killers even have addons to help increase the terror radius.

For the Dr., base terror radius combined with Distressing and "Calm" - Carter's Notes produces a very large terror radius. But to get this effect, I should have to take this "load out". Buffing it up and adding it by default seems OP to me.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Doctor is annoying to face already. I just feel being near to the trapper should feel more threatening and has to be more of a struggle to do stuff. Idea - any gen skillchecks given whilst inside terror radius is considerably more difficult. not for doc though he is EVIL. Maybe just for everyone else.
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181
    Options

I don't really see any need to change any of them. They all seem fine.