Upcoming Pallet stun change lower ghostfaces skill cap

Sentry
Sentry Member Posts: 124
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

With pallet stuns reseting your power that 30 seconds of no mind game pontential. And becuase at purple ranks you get pallet stunned a lot this change would signfinclty decrease the use of his power therefore his mindgames. (People dont fall for respecting pallets) Another things is that survvors can do this on their own by looking at him for 1.5 while his in his animation. Finally, with the new map reworks willadd more pallets, which therefore eill make it harder for killers to get a good use out of there power.

Edit: mindgames and stealth are his to things that require some skill. Additionally, its a waste of points becuase 200 for the pallet stun + 600 for revealing him. If survivors are going to complain about not get enough points or how killers get more blood points then they should real ask the devs to stop take a free 600 points.

Comments

• Sentry
    Sentry Member Posts: 124
    edited June 2019

@Latin_Kidd92 Based on the dev stream they save they will be have "main more lower value loops" and will getting ride of high value loops in return. In the dev stream they talk about in money. They say one key thing that is some what confusion, which is "instead of touching the budget" some think the word "budget" means the number of pallets, but actually means the total amount of time the loops have the capibilty to waste.

Secondly, even if it is a bug why take away something increase the skill cap on a character.

Edit: they say redistribution, which usual implies spread of something over the map and if their go to get ride of highly value loops they would need to increase the number of unsafe loops and the only way to do that is to increase the number of pallets

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

I really don't like the trend they're doing of making killer power bars drain via pallet stuns.

Respecting pallets is just bad play most of the time, I don't want to be forced into playing badly because the game says so.

But meh whatever, just my opinion.