If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Iri shards

Options

so with the Ps4 update FINALLY getting here on 5th and 6th (confirmed) - Should I spend my Shards or save them for the DLC? #thoughts?

Comments

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options

so with the Ps4 update FINALLY getting here on 5th and 6th (confirmed) - Should I spend my Shards or save them for the DLC? #thoughts?

I’m spoiling the doctor with shards
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options

So you think I should save them? they wont be wiped when new shrine hits or anything right?

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

Save them up.

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options

So you think I should save them? they wont be wiped when new shrine hits or anything right?

I say do what you want but I will be spending my shards on the doctor 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Options

Save them for the dlc and no they don’t get wiped
  • Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136
    Options

save them to cash in on bp's imo.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

Ok guys ! Thank you

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@TeambossFloze said:

Well the clown and kate aren't coming till the 9th. You can save your shards cause I saved mine and was able to get them added onto the new shard system.

• TeambossFloze
    Options

@Zanfer said:

@TeambossFloze said:

Well the clown and kate aren't coming till the 9th. You can save your shards cause I saved mine and was able to get them added onto the new shard system.

I thought DLC confirmed same time as patch? :ohnoes:

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

It's not dropping til the 9th for NA region. EU gets it on the 6th iirc.