If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

My friend just got banned

Options

My friend was lagging when he started up the game. I invited him and he got an error message that said "Cannot join match when searching for a match" or something like that. He ended up restarting his game a few times and it didn't fix anything. I restarted my game and he restarted his steam. When he logged back onto steam he was banned from dbd. Idk where-else to go. Can I please speak to someone that can help me and my friend with this situation?

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Your friend needs to contact the support if he wants any disclosure on his ban.

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    Options
    For ban appeals, ask your friend to contact deadbydaylight@bhvr.com. 
  • Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    Options

Contact support. If he was using a hack or an exploit I would not expect anything to happen though

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136
    edited July 2018
    Options

Here's the thing, if your friend has been banned they would have explained exactly why he was banned in plain english. There's no mystery or secret to getting banned, they are quite transparent about it if it happens.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,327
    Options

https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us - your friend needs to open a ticket there, and request information regarding his/her ban from support (the email given above is out of date).

Nothing can be done on the forums I'm afraid and your friend has to be the one to contact support themselves.

• Valvorian
    Valvorian Member Posts: 2
    Options

@Cypraz said:
    Here's the thing, if your friend has been banned they would have explained exactly why he was banned in plain english. There's no mystery or secret to getting banned, they are quite transparent about it if it happens.

Well I'm speaking to my friend rn and it doesn't say dog dodo.

This discussion has been closed.