Why the enduring nerf?...

It’s just a strong killer perk, there aren’t many of them... why are you nerfing it. It’s not OP at all... incredibly pointless

Comments

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

It was changed to keep 2 stun survivors perks not worthless - DS and Head On. Since with old Enduring both of those are pretty much nullified.

As for me - keeping DS out of Enduring effect is fine, but Head On should still be affected by Enduring, since Head On is aggressive perk, so it should be countered.

On other hand pallet stun with new Enduring is even less now, so it was buffed in this part.

• MommyDeRose
    MommyDeRose Member Posts: 74

I get the DS thing and the Head on. But the percentages are garbage. 50% at max isn’t even first tier of the pre nerf version. That’s ridiculous and the difference is huge, like this is an insane nerf. Makes spirit fury way worse too which is just fantastic.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

A daily reminder on the fact that survivors were absolutely fine with Enduring "countering" DS... until it actually did.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

It was buffed.

Its 50% of pallet stuns now.

It was 75% of recovery rate.

So against pallets its better.

• Frozenscum

I have no idea why my post was downvoted, when I simply said why Devs changed perk as they stated it themselves. Are you ppl idiots?

Pallet stun now is 1 second, it was 1.25 seconds before, it is slightly buffed.

DS was changed from unconditional escape into anti-tunneling perk which is good change. And Enduring was negating its purpose completely - that's why it was changed.

Spirit Fury+Enduring combo is even stronger now, since stun is shorter, surv can barely make 1 step away and you already back on their track.

As @Bbbrian2013 said 50% of stun duration and 75% recovery rate is different thing.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited June 2019

Frozenscum: 'Spirit Fury+Enduring combo is even stronger now, since stun is shorter, surv can barely make 1 step away and you already back on their track.'

It's devastating - I despise spirit fury most of all and every hillbilly uses that combo.

• Frozenscum
    edited June 2019

It's devastating - I despise spirit fury most of all and every hillbilly uses that combo.

You can predict Spirit Fury, since you can see Enduring effect on first pallet stun. Dont be greedy on loops and drop pallets earlier, you will render that combo useless.

• Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

It was essentially buffed, not nerfed.

DS and Head on are not affected by Enduring, and in return you get a 1 second stun instead of a 1.14 second stun.

Considering I am never bothered by either perk I see it as a buff.