If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Why does every show up as Rank 2

Options
Nick
Nick Member Posts: 1,183

Why does every Rank 1 player show up as a Rank 2 in the end screen leaderboard.

Comments

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 191
    edited July 2018
    Options

How do you know theyre rank 1 if they show up as rank 2? ;)

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

There is only 1 pip for rank 1 so if you ever get a depip you immediately drop to rank 2.

• Nick
    Options

@thesuicidefox said:
    There is only 1 pip for rank 1 so if you ever get a depip you immediately drop to rank 2.

I'm rank 1 with all my friends but we see eachother as rank 2s in the lobby leaderboards

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

Visual glitch much the same as if you get a Killer DC and you don't lose a pip, but it does show you losing one. I frequently get the glitch that shows me as 1 Rank above what I actually am on the end scoreboard. I'll be Rank 9, but it shows me as Rank 8.

I think it has to do with the emblem system or something because this is extremely frequent now. I'd almost want to say the final scoreboard thinks that I got enough BP to pip, but in actuality I got a safety from the emblems. Least that's what it looks like to me. Same with the depip. It'll look like I depipped, and drop me a Rank, but I scored enough emblems to safety or pip up. Just didn't get a whole lot of BP that round.

• Nick
    Options

@Mringasa said:
    Visual glitch much the same as if you get a Killer DC and you don't lose a pip, but it does show you losing one. I frequently get the glitch that shows me as 1 Rank above what I actually am on the end scoreboard. I'll be Rank 9, but it shows me as Rank 8.

I think it has to do with the emblem system or something because this is extremely frequent now. I'd almost want to say the final scoreboard thinks that I got enough BP to pip, but in actuality I got a safety from the emblems. Least that's what it looks like to me. Same with the depip. It'll look like I depipped, and drop me a Rank, but I scored enough emblems to safety or pip up. Just didn't get a whole lot of BP that round.

I just de-pipped twice after pipping. Its really weird