The Tall Man: maybe new killer?

Options
thedarkwasabi
thedarkwasabi Member Posts: 22
edited June 2019 in Creations

Hello killers and survivors. I am an ordinary Russian player who loves the horror genre very much.In advance i apologize for the errors in the text, because it is not my native language, but in general terms - I think everything will be clear

And not so long ago, I remembered one very colorful character. Which, I think, would fit very well into the company of killers.

It's about a "The Tall Man." from an old horror movie called Phantasm.

I think that not only I, but also other true lovers of the classics, would like to see him as a new killer.

Why he? I just propose to pay tribute to this actor and his character. Yes and plus he can make quite a unique gameplay, like the same Freddy Krueger. I think that this character is no less legendary and cult than Jason, Freddie, etc. He more than anyone else deserves to be a killer in this game.😓

If there are people who agree with my ideas here. Please😓. Let's do it together. Let's try to bring this proposal to the developers. Thank you for your attention.😎

Also, please raise the topic to the top

Post edited by thedarkwasabi on

Comments

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

You play a good game boy, but the game is finished, now you die 😎

Not such a famous "business card", but still 😀

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options

The tall man is quite an interesting possibility. An dimensional alien that disguises it's self as an undertaker(and other people), grave robs corpses, and steals brains to fuel his army for earth's take over.

The creep factor is high with this one. Just watching a metallic orb drill through someone's head is enough to make one itchy. This is not even going into the fact that for most of the movies, you can't even be sure what is reality/cannon and what is a fabrication of the character's psyche.

• thedarkwasabi
    edited June 2019
    Options

Metallic orb, by the way, could have been his skill. For example, the hatchets of The Huntress🤨

Well, or make them as an option an additional penalty. As with the same Ghost Face🤔

In theory, a lot of things could be thought up😕

I even see the Map for him. You can do something like a screenshot at the beginning of a comment to make. Only score with various elements that can be hidden behind them and a rather atmospheric place will be 🙄

There is one more thing that can be done: When approaching, it’s not the sound of the heart that beats, but the trac Fred Myrow to make. Well, or as an option when killing a survivor include it 😬

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    Options

Wow, never seen squirting blood like that before. Thanks for that

• thedarkwasabi
    edited June 2019
    Options

😀 No Problem

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

Up 🐶

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

All in for Phantasm DLC!!! Reggie Bannister for Survivor!!!

• JAWS_BDSM
    JAWS_BDSM Member Posts: 328
    edited June 2019
    Options

Nice, although he is not that scary, IMO.

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109
    Options

The Tall Man being mysterious even what species he actually is. I think the orb should have a limit control from whose playing the killer with a good distance. Obviously getting killed by one is going to be his mori. This guy simply refuses to stay down.

• thedarkwasabi
    edited June 2019
    Options

Yes! This is Awesome idea!💡 Reggie would be awesome just surviving😁

Now,unfortunately this is so.But it's as iconic as the other added killers.I think he deserves a place under the entity's wing.And in lore it is possible to enter.And pretty good.😁

😈I thought about that, too.Although the options with the offer functional orbs-a lot

P.s It is hoped that the developers will see this offer and they will like it.I think a lot of them who watched this movie,but just don't remember maybe. Still, when we talk about horrors.We are reminded immediately of the Kruger,Jason,Michael,Scream,Face,Pinhead etc

p.s.s Let's think: What would he have perks? Orbs need,here is this recognized 100% This his "business card". What perks could be have Reggie Bannister ?? just wondering what everyone thinks,we're still on the forum

• doublev1986
    doublev1986 Member Posts: 78
    Options

I have been dreaming about this moment for a long time. The music is amazing would love that as chase music. Also the funeral home is so iconic. Perk could be BOY! Or maybe a his perk or power cuts the sounds and you only hear the noise from this weird interdimensional fork things quite disorientating. I dunno just throwing things out there

• thedarkwasabi
    edited June 2019
    Options

Account the Blood and the scene with the murder.So remove from the screens of all pregnant children and women!

It would be useful to take the music of the chase straight from this video.Rather tense.And the track Fred Myrow to turn when he's the target knocko or on a hook hung a or Memento Mori held.

Memento Mori example can be take also,with video 😏

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158
    Options

Honestly I would love to see the Tall Man added to DBD, and I would be an instant main. I always thought his power would be to send out the Sentinel Sphere which would be a fast projectile with complete control, but could be avoided by crouching. He could set it up in a place, switch back to controlling himself, and call it back to make some devious pincer attacks at loops.

Reggie would also make an amazing Survivor tbh, especially if we got his Ice Cream Man outfit.

• thedarkwasabi
    edited June 2019
    Options

Reggie can all come up with some costumes even,immediately.But the ice cream suit is necessarily simple 😁

• kazandir
    kazandir Member Posts: 1
    Options

Reggie could do a perk like that.When he drops the flight,it gains haste for 3 seconds,but it gets tired at 60,50 and 45 seconds.The title will be such."Sweet pain"

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

Wow,and my topic that has long been dusty...hows it going?

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

Something the topic got lost,who ever has any more ideas,on account of the possible perks? I wonder the same well 😬

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,417
    Options

Your English is very good by the way.

As for the Tall Man idea I am not familiar with the character but he seems pretty creepy/ interesting. Now I have to watch this movie. 😯

• doublev1986
    doublev1986 Member Posts: 78
    Options

You totally should. My most wanted killer

• UlvenDagoth
    UlvenDagoth Member Posts: 3,535
    Options

I'd love to see what his power would be.

• EAisHonest
    EAisHonest Member Posts: 29
    Options

Guy doesnt hold a candle to jason vorhees. and whos the the wanna be reggie trying to be Ash?

• EAisHonest
    EAisHonest Member Posts: 29
    Options

The movies are meh. only interesting things are the spheres chasing and how they kill

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

Well, in any case, this does not negate the fact that this character (as well as films in General) is quite iconic.I agree that they are not like the movies with Freddie, Michael or Jason.But such a character is definitely worth introducing.Moreover,I think the developers will be able to find how to properly implement his skills

• Jivetalkin13
    Jivetalkin13 Member Posts: 744
    Options

I could see his power being something like setting up floating orbs with a radius of effect. If a survivor were to walk or run into that radius, the the orb would reveal their aura or something. I don't know, it's just a rough idea.

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

That 's not a bad idea. Took this from the Doctor - gave to the Tall man

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

That 's not a bad idea. Took this from the Doctor - gave to the Tall Man)

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

That 's not a bad idea. Took this from the Doctor - gave to the Tall Man

• thedarkwasabi
    Options

It would be necessary to pull this topic out of oblivion, otherwise you will find it on the forum now: D

• HeroFromTheSky420
    HeroFromTheSky420 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

I know this thread is ancient but I need a Phantasm chapter in the game.