If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

You're welcome PC. Have a 2nd BP event thanks to ps4.

Options
Might_Oakk
Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

No worries

Comments

• Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    Options

I understand the frustration, but I don’t see the point in making this.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    Options

@Sam00077 said:
    I understand the frustration, but I don’t see the point in making this.

Huh why would I be frustrated?

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    thanks!
  • Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Much appreciated. Now we can get our P3 clowns together!
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

First thing to be thankful for from the PS4. :chuffed:

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Options

No worries

Yeah way to fan the flames. This community is so broken and we all support the same game. It’s sad, mate. 
  • crazycenobite
    crazycenobite Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks  :):)
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    True
  • Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

imo I don't think PC or Xbox should have 2 double bp weekends only PS4 NA players should have it because NA PS4 players get it at the end of double bp so we can't spend our bp on the chapter, but PC, Xbox, and PS4 EU players have 2 double bp weekends to spend on the chapter and other things. That's unfair like why do they get a 2nd double bp weekend for nothing because PC has this one, Xbox has this one and EU PS4 has this one and NA PS4 only gets 1 for the new chapter. Like what?

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Why_Are_You_Salty said:
    imo I don't think PC or Xbox should have 2 double bp weekends only PS4 NA players should have it because NA PS4 players get it at the end of double bp so we can't spend our bp on the chapter, but PC, Xbox, and PS4 EU players have 2 double bp weekends to spend on the chapter and other things. That's unfair like why do they get a 2nd double bp weekend for nothing because PC has this one, Xbox has this one and EU PS4 has this one and NA PS4 only gets 1 for the new chapter. Like what?

Because BHVR doesn't give a ######### about us on PS4. If you have not realized that after this past month then i don't know what will make you see it. Go ahead and buy the DLC and $11 skins show they how mad you are.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

thanks PS4

i guess ur okay

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I don't think it's for all players since it doesn't say that, just that there's an event upcoming due to PS4 players getting delayed. They could mean everyone gets it or that only PS4 players get it in August which as a pc player i don't have an issue with.

Perhaps @not_Queen could clarify whether it's for all or not unless she hasn't been given full info yet.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@powerbats said:
    I don't think it's for all players since it doesn't say that, just that there's an event upcoming due to PS4 players getting delayed. They could mean everyone gets it or that only PS4 players get it in August which as a pc player i don't have an issue with.

Perhaps @not_Queen could clarify whether it's for all or not unless she hasn't been given full info yet.

It is going to be for all platforms and regions.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    edited July 2018
    Options

Why are you salty, Why_Are_You_Salty?

Xbone players have had to put up with a lot of bullshit, too. During the last event we had horrific amounts of crashes and lost loads of items, rank, offerings, and bloodpoints. We deserve some extra love, too.