Gamers, what is your most legendary gaming moment?

Options
2»

Comments

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

I'll tell you, the most epic moment I've ever felt in a game was in Battlefield 1943 on the PS3 a few years ago. It was a conquest battle in online multiplayer with pretty much a full lobby of players on both sides. Any one who's played a Battlefield game knows that literally anything crazy could happen at any given moment due to the open ended nature of it. Anyway, there was a moment where I was with maybe 5 other guys, and we all surrounded this enemy flag and defended the area while we captured it. No issues, so we stayed together, and moved on.

As we all made our way up this hill, all of a sudden, another group of enemies came to the top of the hill firing on all of us, and there was even a tank up there too, along with a jeep of our guys going up the hill beside us. All these players on both sides firing on each other with everything we've got, while planes dogfight in the skies above us. We eventually managed to clear them all out, and made our way to the top of the hill. It was one of those moments that seemed like it as scripted straight out of a war movie, or maybe a veteran's war story, it was so perfect and clutch. Never experienced anything like that since.