Where is Benedict????

Options
Onemeankid
Onemeankid Member Posts: 4
I don’t know if anyone else has talked about this but I believe it would be a amazing idea for the devs to create a chapter that includes the first survivor and or the first killer to be pulled into the realm it doesn’t have to be Benedict it’s just who comes to mind for me.

What do you guys think would you buy a more lore based chapter and would you enjoy playing as the first survivor?

Comments

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Well we know for sure that Benedict has encountered everyone that we have seen so far. So the chances of him being alive are positive from what I can tell. 
  • Onemeankid
    Onemeankid Member Posts: 4
    Options
    So do you think in the future we could play as him? Maybe even as a special character that we have to unlock.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    So do you think in the future we could play as him? Maybe even as a special character that we have to unlock.
    Well, that is up for speculation. It might be something they might do for the last chapter. But who knows.
  • wildboy354
    wildboy354 Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Maybe he is the ultimate survivor and is just to good at hiding
  • ZachHeroo
    ZachHeroo Member Posts: 5
    Options

As cool as it would be to have a Lore Based character in the game that you could actually play, I believe the Devs would rather keep Benedict's existence only known through his entry's. They may think that the player base would like that more but you never know, they may add him but I don't see that happening for a long time. As @Detective_Jonathan said, "Well, that is up for speculation.".

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

It'd be cool if you saw him in the distance with other prior survivors on the other side of the walls perhaps as homage. If he was sitting around a campfire say or something like that or even better in a cabin in the distance based upon his time era.