Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Thoughts on ghostface

In my opinion, he feels really easy to break out his power, and is unfun to use with this, that's my opinion.

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Needs a lower cooldown

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 1,103

i've had fun with him in almost every game i've played. I feel the revealing aspect is kind of weird at times but other than that seems decently mid-tier and good getting blood points.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

I hope devs get data on him since ppl wont play red ranks with him hes still weak and he needs also some map preassure or mobility i had ideas to make him viable on red ranks and those are:

1.-power cooldown current its 30s it should be 20-15s

2.- remove downed survivor and hooked survivor that tries to reveal ghostface

3.-give him mobility or map preassure my idea its if he its mobility he gets speed boost if theres a survivor that are marked or if its map preassure give the ability to tp locker to locker also givong him lockers aura

4.-remove the survivors able to reveal ghostface been behind rock or walls this its a big issue for him since survivor can reveal him but ghostface cannot stalk them and thats unfair