Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Vanilla Test Experiment Reward Speculation

I've completed my 15 matches and did a couple more for good measure, now my question is what will the reward be? My heart tells me it will be something lame like auric cells but my soul hopes for something juicer like an exclusive cosmetic or dare I even utter it, Legacy.

So what do you guys think the reward could be?

Comments

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

They've already said no to exclusives so probably cells.

• BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

If its anything better than some cells they'll upset a lot of people.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

im guessing you'll be compensated for all bloodpoints you would have gotten

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429

Do you have a link? I tried searching but couldn't find anything, in any case the email said the reward would arrive in June so we shouldn't have to wait too long to find out!

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144

Considering 500 people were randomly selected for this, if they give exclusives, it'll honestly just be really stupid.

You guys should just get cells. Why would you even think you would get Legacy, especially when someone like me hasn't even had their Legacy restored after data loss?

This would piss literally everyone off.

• Killmaster
    Killmaster Member Posts: 429

No way to obtain it anymore so why not? 500 people can earn it plus as a loyalty reward for people who partake in future test, if you want it again earn it by helping the developers.

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,331

@Killmaster As others have said, 500 were randomly picked, plenty more applied. Why should you get ANYTHING exclusive when it was just LUCK from your part and not a lack of EFFORT from the rest that put you in your position.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited June 2019

Because the devs had said in the past they will NEVER bring Legacy back, so you can kill those false hopes you got.

If you got it for randomly being selected for a test, and I haven't had my Legacy restored despite grinding over 500 hours for this game when Bloodwebs were garbage, I would flip #########. Earn it again? How? It's randomly selected. I already ######### earned it 3 years ago.

Loyalty? Im still here after 3 years. Why should you get Legacy for a TEST

You don't deserve Legacy for being selected for a test.

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582

Participants didn't earn jack they were just the lucky ones picked. Take some auric cells for their time sure but giving away legacy as essentially just lottery winnings isn't what I'd call earning it.