apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    edited July 2018

When will it end? 8pm est on the 9th?

• GMan79
    GMan79 Member Posts: 186
    edited July 2018

@apathytheclown said:
    When will it end? 8pm est on the 9th?

Not sure of the End date, it's said the 9th but depends on the timezone, also there's no specific end time given, yet.

//EDIT:
    End Date and time got revealed. It's July 10th 00:00 UTC

Post edited by GMan79 on
  • GMan79

@MineAntoiya
    I understand you. It's always an issue when it comes to timezone relevant information.

Actually until now there's still no legit information about the start and endtime given from an official source.
    I still have hopes the Event starts around the time of the Dev Stream/Video as previous Bloodhunts also started around then.

• BadassLaurie
    BadassLaurie Member Posts: 27

@Adeloo said:

@MineAntoiya said:
    I am quite annoyed with this

They stated that it would start on the 5th, yet it is really starting on the 6th UTC. I was ok with the console stuff, but them screwing up a simple time calculation is what really pushes me over the edge.

Yes, you people over on the States side still get it on the 5th...with only like 4 hours to spare...but that's still relevant I guess. They better make it end on the 10th at 20:00 State side too then.

yup it's always a loss of time for the European side ...
    i mean i'm sleeping when it started so that means i will miss 8 hours of the hunt ...

Well What can we do :P I Would want to start hunt once it started but yeah just like you said people need's to sleep than

• GMan79

It's just another chapter of screwing european gamer Kappa
    ...just like the currency translation rate $ to €
    That's how the gaming industry works.

• Symbiotic
    Symbiotic Member Posts: 7

Saying that the event Starts on a Thursday, but really doesn't start on a Friday. If it's says the 5th, but isn't active until the 6th... #########?

• Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

@Symbiotic said:
    Saying that the event Starts on a Thursday, but really doesn't start on a Friday. If it's says the 5th, but isn't active until the 6th... #########?

?

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

isnt it 1PM UTC when it starts?

• apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295

That’s when the 2.0 update comes out on ps4

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

Side question: does the double bp bonus apply to everything like dailys ?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@GMan79 said:
    @MineAntoiya
    I understand you. It's always an issue when it comes to timezone relevant information.

Actually until now there's still no legit information about the start and endtime given from an official source.
    I still have hopes the Event starts around the time of the Dev Stream/Video as previous Bloodhunts also started around then.

At least you can use the dlc for a portion of it. Woe is me!

• Kuris
    Kuris Member Posts: 228

@apathytheclown said:

Yes, i thought they dropped at the same time?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@apathytheclown said:

That is incorrect. PATCH comes out like 12-15 hours sooner, (didn’t know exact numbers, no inexact math) and the DLC comes a day after the pints start for the world. Except North America. They get the dlc after the blood hunt, and get tainted by new perks and characters for 3 days.

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157

No I do not think it applies to Daily's. However I do believe it applies to such things as Bloody Party Streamers, escape cakes, ect. This is just my opinion though and I could be wrong. HTH

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181

@foxofthestars said:
    HookedonDemand said:

No I do not think it applies to Daily's. However I do believe it applies to such things as Bloody Party Streamers, escape cakes, ect. This is just my opinion though and I could be wrong. HTH

Makes sense because other bonuses do not apply to dailies either. :)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@GMan79 said:

Countdown:

(refreshes on every page reload)

as there's confusion about the timezone as every time, here's a countdown.
    countdown is referring to the said of @not_Queen
    There could be changes... (hopefully it start's around the time of the Dev Stream)

Wow so it starts at the 6th, good to know....

• GMan79

still waiting for an official Word from @not_Queen

• Yuki
    Yuki Member Posts: 59

@GMan79 said:
    still waiting for an official Word from @not_Queen

Yes, please!

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696

It will be July 6th 00:00 UTC to July 10th 00:00 UTC.

Just off by a day is all.

• Cypraz
    Cypraz Member Posts: 136
    edited July 2018

Yeah they got the time wrong by 24 hours. For some reason they thought 5th July midnight was still the 5th having everybody who actually knows how to tell the time thinking that it was going to be Midnight July 5th which is actually 1 minute past 11:59pm July 4th when it was always going to be 11:59pm July 5th which ends up being Midnight July 6th.

Why they can't tell the time I don't know, honest mistake though perhaps should have put more thought into it before officially announcing it incorrectly but oh well there you go.

• NinjaKiero
    NinjaKiero Member Posts: 3

Yeah they went about this really poorly, but everyone makes mistakes I guess. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

• Stormdogfire
    Stormdogfire Member Posts: 137

is the new map out now?

• GMan79
    edited July 2018

The Double Bloodpoint Event ends on July 10th 00:00 UTC

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    Will people stop whinging and be patient
  • douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316
    And yes father Campbell's chapel is out I been in it 4 times 3 as killer and 1 as survivor
  • dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

so its not the fifth then. i dont like saying this. but idiots for saying that considering its the 6th. idk if anyone feels like it should get a days extension im sure im not the only one

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415

@Cypraz said:
    Yeah they got the time wrong by 24 hours. For some reason they thought 5th July midnight was still the 5th having everybody who actually knows how to tell the time thinking that it was going to be Midnight July 5th which is actually 1 minute past 11:59pm July 4th when it was always going to be 11:59pm July 5th which ends up being Midnight July 6th.

Why they can't tell the time I don't know, honest mistake though perhaps should have put more thought into it before officially announcing it incorrectly but oh well there you go.

This ^ If you read her post, it's clear she meant exactly what is above, she just forgot or doesn't know that days end at 23:59:59 and start 00:00:00.

Why? I have my suspicions, same reason they didn't know that all currencies don't have the same value :p

• Amanda_Young
    Amanda_Young Member Posts: 1

LETS GO GUYS
    ITS TIME TO PLAY

• OXY
    OXY Member Posts: 68

Yep! Looks like it's LIVE right now.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,198

Wait, are you saying that it was actually July 5th all along? Lol.

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    For whatever reason the event has started. Guess that mean I'll be getting 200k bloodpoints a match from now on till the 10th