Rebalanced Gameplay Mechanics

Raidoku
Raidoku Member Posts: 69

BDB is a great game overall but could seriously use a few small tweaks to improve the experience that players have such as nerfing the perks that killers have and can use that could make the match ups a little more fair for everyone playing. Hex ruin, barbeque and Chili, A Nurses calling, No One Escapes death which are 4 OVERPOWERED perks that ruin the game when combined, dont get me wrong there are more OP perks but those are just a few of the TOP common used perks by killers. Hex Ruin takes about 10-15 minutes to find if you dont have small game perk or just get lucky finding it which is enough time to fix 3-4 generators not including running, being hooked by killer. Killers shouldnt get OP perks from the start of the match but instead should get 1 perk activated for each generator fixed instead of giving killer huge edge over survivors. So here are some of my ideas i strongly hope the developers consider to improve gameplay overall for this game because the concept of the game is great the executioin not so much.

Comments

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

None of the perks you mentioned are OP. Noed is easy too deal with, cleanse totems. The same thing happens with Ruin, cleanse, and if you can't find it, just learn how too hit skill checks. Nurse's should be pretty easy too deal with, don't heal in the killers terror radius. and BBQ is also easy since it's only 3 seconds. So you can easily just walk in one direction, then walk the opposite one. You could also get in a locker and it won't show your aura. I hardly see many killers running Nurse's anyways tbh, but if the rest were nerfed, the game would be way too survivor sided.

• Raidoku
    Raidoku Member Posts: 69

1. Killer Gets 1 Perk active per generator fixed
    2. Survivor Wiggle Speed increased by 15%
    3. Add melee perks or melee items (bats, knife, fists)
    4. fix hit boxes of killers so they cant hit you even though you dodged them
    5. If using a pallet and killer attack they ALWAYS hit pallet and not survivor
    6. Add more generators or spread them all out so killer cant camp them
    7. Increase chance to escape from hook from 4% to 25%
    8. Add more modes such as 8 survivors 2 killers (event mode)
    9. Fix useless perks such as No Mither add movement speed perk for survivors
    10. Allow Survivors to use 6 Perks because 4 isnt enough to deal with OP killer perks

• Adriang14
    Adriang14 Member Posts: 257

Lmao is this a bait post because this is the most survivor sided suggestions I’ve seen.

• Danielgdp3
    Danielgdp3 Member Posts: 452

This has to be bait cause nobody can seriously believe this would be a balanced game

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I am assuming you are new at the game so let me explain why everyone here is calling this a bait post. Ruin is a perk to slow the game down a little bit because of this little thing called the Genrush meta it takes 80 seconds to do a gen there are 4 survivors it will only take 80 seconds to get through 3 gens assuming the killer finds one survivor before a gen is done this is already being generous. A decent survivor can loop the killer for at least 2-3 gens that is 1 hook. So you need perks to slow the game down like NOED and Ruin Noed will force survivors to do totems unless they want to face insta-downs and Ruin is to get people searching for the totem to give the killer more time. BBQ is to discourage camping on the killers side. Nurses calling just means don't heal in the killer's terror radius I understand you are new but once you get better you'll see how wrong you are here.