KILLER IDEA:Burrower(Underground based killer)

Options

Idea: Killer can go in and out of dig mode, in which he travels at high speeds around the map with a crippling speed effect on land.

The entrance to go underground could be any dirt or grass area and would have a short cool-down, would be weak on stone and solid ground.

Appearance:Skinny with sagging skin, Miner's helmet and clothes.

Weapon: Pickaxe with barbs and wire. Lantern in left hand

Backstory: Was a loyal worker in McMillan Mine for 10 years and never questioned his boss's word and eventually was trapped in the mine.

Perk:Miner's Lung - Survivor's within the killer's terror range are now 3% slower and up to 5% depending on how long they stay within his radius.

Comments

• moon_cheese
    moon_cheese Member Posts: 2
    Options

Sounds pretty cool. Although, would he be able to freely move underground with no constraints such as direction and time submerged?

Also, would he be able to detect the survivors while underground and vice-versa?

• chunkycheese21
    chunkycheese21 Member Posts: 27
    Options

He can pass under solid objects, I also forgot to mention he is blind.

He is immune to pallets as long as he stays underground and yes he can detect survivors they become marked due to his slow mobility on land.

• chunkycheese21
    chunkycheese21 Member Posts: 27
    Options

Also I'm thinking of a mine-shaft like realm for him to dwell in under mcmillan's estate which would be pretty sweet if you ask me