why did this killer hate me

Karanyatsu
Karanyatsu Member Posts: 30
edited July 2019 in General Discussions

played in a match with a hag. i did swf with only my girlfriend. we didnt teabag/taunt or anything to them, and we did die. but nonetheless the killer said "GG ez, you died because youre swf lol." shittalk about us in the end game chat. most swf arent that scary/smart as some killers make it out to be, especially if they are rank 20-15...

Comments

• Frozenscum
    Frozenscum Member Posts: 393

There is simple solution to avoid toxicity - turn off chat if you want to observe perks other ppl used and check your emblem. Chat turn-off persists through matches, so you need to do it once.

• Cymer
    Cymer Member Posts: 946

He is a burned child.

He clearly hates SWFs.

There are some purists who see SWFs as an unfair advantage you could get by using 3th party programs and faced some SWFs who abused this to their max.

The issue is, as a killer you don't know before hand what kind of SWF you're facing and the fact that you are playing as SWF with your girlfriend cancels some of the killers perk by default.

And it just sucks when someone takes your stuff away from you.

By chosing to play SWF you prohibit the killer to run certain perks.

Both is not nice but I can understand both parties.

You are in your full rights to want have some fun with your girlfriend and the killer is in his full right to be pissed about his viable options getting limited and altered by someone else's choice outside of his control.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790

I would also recommend that if you have related names like 'Todd' and 'Todd's GF' that you pick more unique ones. If you advertise you are swf, well you get the swf treatment since many killers think every swf are super efficient swat teams when they are mostly potatoes like everyone else.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784

Just a person that despises SWF no matter the context. Doesn't matter if you're toxic or not to some people.

Just worth ignoring.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Just say 'gg' and leave. Be the better person, don't lower yourself to the child

• Ashruu
    Ashruu Member Posts: 47

As someone who's never been particularly interested in the survivor side of the game, I get the frustration a full SWF team can bring. With that said, it doesn't excuse toxicity toward people that are just trying to have fun with their friends.

Point that frustration at behavior, for balancing a game around a lack of communication without stopping communication, not at other players.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Which is why I have messages turned off. Unfortunately for every decent person you'll play with/against there's always at least one who will be an ass for no reason.