What if one day..

Options
Spotsy
Spotsy Member Posts: 39

What if one day they released a dlc.. and if you bought it or not, when you launched dbd there was a survivor missing from the survivor selection screen but a new killer in the killer selection screen ;o that would be cool though i know whoever plays that survivor would lose their stuff because the survivor got removed, lmao. but they could just keep the survivor in and then make a killer that resembles that survivor. could be a neat idea.

Comments

• Mike_Karman
    Mike_Karman Member Posts: 28
    Options

Most probable candidate: Nea :D

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

It would be really neat if every week or two weeks they'd have a random survivor go missing, and have multiple reasons what happened to them.... and each person's reason they find out later is different.

Just something small that might be neat. Then after that character event is over... someone else goes missing. You could find an in game collectible clue within the game, and 4 clues gets you a shard of truth or something...

Then you can redeem the shard of truth to know either more background and/or why they went missing from the entity's realm.

• DwightLivesMatter
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    It would be really neat if every week or two weeks they'd have a random survivor go missing, and have multiple reasons what happened to them.... and each person's reason they find out later is different.

Just something small that might be neat. Then after that character event is over... someone else goes missing. You could find an in game collectible clue within the game, and 4 clues gets you a shard of truth or something...

Then you can redeem the shard of truth to know either more background and/or why they went missing from the entity's realm.

From what I see what you are saying, is that every survivor will be eventually lost?

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181
    Options

Some people main a character, not sure they would appreciate being locked out of play. Also this is not really a Lore thing, is it ?

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

No, I'm saying they come back, it's just for fun. Like for 1 week you can't play X character and you gotta find out via in game clues why they aren't there...

Just something different. I'm sure it won't happen.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

According to lore and physics, there are infinities of each survivor, because the world of Entity is a different dimension, when time does not exist. That's why we can see 4 Claudettes in one match - they are the same person, but from different time "bubble", if I may call it like that. It is something like parallel universes - an infinite versions of everything.

So... No, there could be no survivor missing, because other version of it would be existing.