Freddy has a blink?

Yohan
Yohan Member Posts: 172

That's what I've seen told in the forums.

Is it true?

Comments

• AStupidMonkeyy
    AStupidMonkeyy Member Posts: 718

@Yohan He can teleport to gens every 20 seconds that aren't completed.

• Yohan
    Yohan Member Posts: 172

@AStupidMonkeyy

That's quite the map control.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited July 2019

@AStupidMonkeyy Well, it's a base 45 second cooldown, reduced for every survivor currently in full sleep, and can be reduced further with specific add-ons. Meaning that as he sacrifices survivors, he'll get less of a full sleep cooldown reduction. So, effectively his power becomes less useful the more successful he is.

• AStupidMonkeyy

@Kilmeran Yes and that is why it should be base 20 seconds. I already have a few problems with his power but I'm just gonna wait to say anything about it for now. I will say this though. 1. His power should also stop interactions for 3 seconds (like a shock from the doctor) 2. his base power should be 20 seconds and activate for a survivor in 3 seconds, not 5.

• Kilmeran

@AStupidMonkeyy From what I saw today, I have several problems. On paper it looks like a lateral rework: nothing truly changes and he'll still be bottom tier.

Granted, like you, I'm going to wait until some hands on experience to draw a solid conclusion; but as of right now, I'm not that enthused.

• AStupidMonkeyy

@Kilmeran I'm glad that I'm not the only one who see's the faults already. So far, he's a shittier clown/trapper/hag with no real pressure because of the timer. He shouldn't even have a timer on the gen teleport.

• Kilmeran
    edited July 2019

@AStupidMonkeyy The snares, too. From what the video showed and talked about, he's not even a poor-man's Hag. I can't imagine them doing squat against knowledgeable Survivors. You'd need the Survivor to loop stupidly.