2.0 PS4 ABSURD CONSTANT FRAME DROPS

Options
2»

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Scorpion_rulezMK said:
    Is it just me or are other players from PS4 getting bad frame drops after the 2.0 update? My firends also have the same issue. I'm not sure if the lag has anything to do with it or specific maps but when I play killer I have constant frame drops second after sencond during the entire match, some as survivor also. Some matches it gets to the point of being unplayable and I have a PS4 Pro who can run games at way larger scales at 60fps. Dev team can you please by now fix the optimization for consoles? And increase the maximum speed for camera sensitivity also, it should allow up to 4x what it is currently, these small things destroy the gameplay experience on console.

You wanted 2.0 so desperately, now deal with it lol :lol:

• temperedreason
    temperedreason Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Brady said:

@Lowbei said:
    HIPSTERLION said:

BIG ADVISE : 
    when you're repairing a gen or you gonna drop a pallet look at the sky ! This will prevent the game from freezing .
    Also to the devs , the fps is a very big issue , more important than a new chapter or balancing the game . honestly it felt the best when I were playing tutorial .

pc has no fps issues.

i too expect bad framerate if im playing mario on my toaster

ok we get it pc master race, I have the game on both, wheres my peasant comment???? :)

dude its one thing to be a funny troll, but youre straight up annoying as [BAD WORD] and lack humour even. not everybody likes pc and they had released this game on more than just that platform so they must cater to them too.

From everybody on this god damn forum, shut up and go away

i get it, you are salty about your toaster not playing the game right, but dont take it out on the person trying to help you.

just go ebay your shitbox and buy a machine that can run the game right, or stop whining about it on the forum.
    I legitimately do not like this dude.  @Lowbei can go eat a [BAD WORD] and go troll in some other community.  Like, who raised him to behave like this? He can seriously go back to his dungeon and ride his sacred gaming pc all night for all I care.  Toxic disgusting [BAD WORD] like him are the reason we have issues with hate-slinging in this community.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Brady said:

@Lowbei said:
    HIPSTERLION said:

BIG ADVISE : 
    when you're repairing a gen or you gonna drop a pallet look at the sky ! This will prevent the game from freezing .
    Also to the devs , the fps is a very big issue , more important than a new chapter or balancing the game . honestly it felt the best when I were playing tutorial .

pc has no fps issues.

i too expect bad framerate if im playing mario on my toaster

ok we get it pc master race, I have the game on both, wheres my peasant comment???? :)

dude its one thing to be a funny troll, but youre straight up annoying as [BAD WORD] and lack humour even. not everybody likes pc and they had released this game on more than just that platform so they must cater to them too.

From everybody on this god damn forum, shut up and go away

i get it, you are salty about your toaster not playing the game right, but dont take it out on the person trying to help you.

just go ebay your shitbox and buy a machine that can run the game right, or stop whining about it on the forum.
    I legitimately do not like this dude.  @Lowbei can go eat a [BAD WORD] and go troll in some other community.  Like, who raised him to behave like this? He can seriously go back to his dungeon and ride his sacred gaming pc all night for all I care.  Toxic disgusting [BAD WORD] like him are the reason we have issues with hate-slinging in this community.

awwww u mad?

ironic that you are “hate-slinging” at me just because you are salty about your toaster not playing the game at 60fps.

• mike2835
    mike2835 Member Posts: 83
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    mike2835 said:
    Is it just me or does lowbei spend more time on console's forum questions than playing his pc lol.  Maybe they got a opening on the dbd forum.  The lag is bug related not system 
    ive been streaming for 2 hours so far and have made about 500k. also, this isnt “console’s forum”.
     This is not consoles forum lol but the subject is ps4.  Do you have one?  If not why are you in this topic lol. I'm sure there are pc subforums out there. 

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    mike2835 said:
    Lowbei said:
    mike2835 said:
    Is it just me or does lowbei spend more time on console's forum questions than playing his pc lol.  Maybe they got a opening on the dbd forum.  The lag is bug related not system 
    ive been streaming for 2 hours so far and have made about 500k. also, this isnt “console’s forum”.
     This is not consoles forum lol but the subject is ps4.  Do you have one?  If not why are you in this topic lol. I'm sure there are pc subforums out there. 

you need to figure out the quote system before telling others what to do on the forum.