Who's your killer main?

Options

I want to know who plays who, I myself live playing the clown. What's you main. Comment below.

Comments

• Liruliniel
    Liruliniel Member Posts: 3,039
    Options

Spirit First , Huntress Second, and Nurse was my main till Spirit dropped

Though I have been playing a lot more Hag.

• fluffymareep
    fluffymareep Member Posts: 634
    Options

Legion first, Wraith second. c: Haven't tried GF yet and the Freddy changes make him look like more fun, so I might give him a try.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Pig because she's fun and a meme. 🐷🐷🐷

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614
    Options

Started with Wraith at the very beginning (got NOED 3 on him on LVL 8, lol), then moved over to the more difficult Hillbilly.

Played him for a good 1500 hours, eventually got sick of him. Honestly can't tell you why.

Went back to Wraith and i'm having a BLAST!

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

Huntress🐰

• Alther_Primus
    Alther_Primus Member Posts: 158
    Options

I was a Freddy main, but with the rework I think I'm going to go back to having Doc as my main and throwing in more Ghostface and Plague.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

Michael’s my main and pain’s my game. I’m sorry that was the first thing that came to mind I’m going to go now...😂

I consider him my main because he has nearly all perks and the highest playtime and level of experience but I rotate playing all killers, I can’t just play one it get too tedious so that’s why people may not see me play as my “main” as often as I once did.

Currently having fun with clown, bubba and ghostface though, my old “actually trying to rank” rotation was Freddy, wraith, hag and Myers. I’m thinking of starting a new one though with Myers, clown, plague and ghostface because that will be a fun combo at high ranks...😅 Nice to know there’s a few clown mains out there, I’ve never had a dull match with him.

• TheGameZpro3
    TheGameZpro3 Member Posts: 699
    Options

I used to main Wraith, but now I main Doctor with a side of Basement Trapper.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Legion, Pig, Doctor and Ghost Face atm... But once I get more Perks unlocked on Trapper, I intend to play way more of Trapper, esp with better add-ons.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

I would consider myself a Nurse main, but as of lately, I've been doing killer rotation.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    Options

I play alot of Piggy, and Doctor. Once I played some matches and get sick of loops, I switch to Nurse.

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options
    1. Hag
    2. Pig
    3. Ghostface
    4. Myers
    5. Huntress
    6. Plague
    7. Freddy (Although, that may be changing soon.)
  • MarksmanSpecal
    MarksmanSpecal Member Posts: 117
    Options

Rotating, and if i get annoyed of it, i usuallyswitch to Nurse or Spirit.

• Ghostul
    Ghostul Member Posts: 42
    Options

Only leveled 3 killers, Wraith, Doctor, and Freddy. Freddy being the big boy with near P3.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

Clown mainly, followed by Doctor and Trapper.

• Captain_Doomsday
    Captain_Doomsday Member Posts: 175
    Options

It was Trapper, but if I keep getting toxic SWF groups I'm going to have to switch to Nurse.

• TheShape78
    TheShape78 Member Posts: 712
    Options

Michael Myers, the whole reason I got the game. At the moment, I'm giving Ghostface a go as I rank him up, and plan to try out Freddy's rework upon release.

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218
    Options

Legion thug life <3

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Spirit, Ghost Face, and now possibly Freddy

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Spirit

• citron
    citron Member Posts: 78
    Options

Legion -> Doc -> Freddy -> Myers

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

The entire reason I got the game was because of Michael Myers but he has fallen on my list of most played killers.

Spirit > Plague > Hag > Myers > Huntress

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    Options

Nurse , hillbilly , clown are my mains, but since a few days i play a lot of myers and doctor.

Some game of speed wraith here and there if you want a fun killer build try wraith with PWYF.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,166
    Options

I main Doctor, not because he's good (because he's not), but because he's fun.

I'm also one of the few people here who actually likes Legion.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Our lord and savior Herman Carter, also known as the Doctor.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

1-Freddy(Unsure now)

2-Pig---I like being sneaky and playing games with Survivors

3-Spirit---she's very tricky and just generally fun to zoom around and scare people

4-Ghostface---sneaky, fashionable, and preferable over Myers

5-Clown---He's very jolly and in your face brutal

6-Legion---used to be my number 4 before the rework. I still love them but my reasons for loving them are basically gone.

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,084
    Options

Hag and GhostFace are among my favorites. I also enjoy Freddy and Nurse, even though I'm not amazing with her at all.

• Kabu
    Kabu Member Posts: 926
    Options

My killer main is myself. I'm in the game you just haven't seen me yet. When you see the burnt spot in the grass near a hermits house you gotta use the ice gun and I'll appear.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,539
    Options

My two favourite killers to play are Wraith & Freddy, I enjoy the mechanics of both of these.

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Shape.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,539
    Options
  • Hag.is.Dtier
    Hag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,398
    Options

Hag, Myers and Freddy

• LapisInfernalis
    LapisInfernalis Member Posts: 4,127
    Options

Myers was my first main killer and the only one on P3 right now. But I felt a disturbance in the Force, and begun to play Freddy. He started to become my new main and now with the rework (I really LOVE the palettes) I'm having more and more fun with him. I won't stop playing Myers but I just love Freddy's play style.

I also play Spirit, Wraith and Legion but not as much. Except Nurse, Billy, Bubba and Clown, I play the others for the rituals.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options

1.- Ghost boi

2.- Wraith

3.- Nurse

Legion is on my waiting list, i dont play him much anymore

• martin27
    martin27 Member Posts: 696
    Options

Don't have one, i'm currently working my way through all of them. I'm on 6 of 16... i need to pick up the pace.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

Michael Myers with Bamboozle, Fire Up, Brutal Strength and Barbecue and Chili, the Chad killer.

My next ups are Leatherface, Ghostface, Legion and Hillbilly I rarely play Nuse because it's boring to get kills with her. People are bad enough on PS4.

• Kabu
    Options

I wonder if people don't remember or don't care. Hint is my account name - Kabu

• Boss
    Options

A little bit of the latter, but mostly neither: I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Kabu
    Options

It's from a game called Chrono Cross. One of the characters that can be unlocked is named Kabu who is a turnip knight that speaks in old English.

I've used his name or a variation of it as usernames and such pretty much since I started using the internet.

• Boss
    Options

Hah!

I got you to give it away to a person who can't even begin to guess! 😜

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869
    Options

Chrono cross is my favorite game ever and I didn't know that turnip is also called kabu.

• Bryn
    Bryn Member Posts: 20
    Options
    1. Spirit
    2. Huntress
    3. Hillbilly
  • OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278
    Options

@Rizzo90

Who do you main?

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,444
    Options

My first love was Trapper, because i started following dbd during the beta and it's one of the reasons why i bought the game.

My mains have always been Trapper, Wraith and Billy.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Billy, the main reason why i still play this game. Rev it up, make some noise, watch them dance,... Splash! He feels like a real killer, not just in power but also in presence. I've put him on the sideline for a whole year in favor of all other killers, but they're just not the same. Vroom vroom

• Doccy
    Doccy Member Posts: 103
    Options

Legion, man. Even with how garbage he is now, he's still so much fun.

• CallMeBacon
    CallMeBacon Member Posts: 54
    Options

I try to rotate my killer, but Spirit will always be my main. Spirit body pillow when?