Please bE Revert or Rework The Chase Music

Options
Sabor44
Sabor44 Member Posts: 39

I made a thread about this a few weeks ago, but unfortunately it did not get a lot of attention. Here is the thing though, if you want to make the music loud for survivors then please do. Leave it the way it was for killers though, not everyone plays using every minuscule sound to their advantage. However the killers and survivors that do should not be punished for trying to use other senses besides sight. The music now seems worse than before because it completely overshadows most other sounds. I could not even hear an injured survivor in the corn when the music was going. Sometimes I would run through the corn on a map and I heard a faint breathing in an area, I would check to investigate. I would sometimes find a survivor, but it seems unfair that I can't hear them at all if they are in the corn now and I lost sight of them for .5 seconds in a chase.

If nothing else please give us a slider for chase music so we can change it at our leisure.

Comments

• Riddick
    Riddick Member Posts: 121
    Options

I couldn't agree more. To be able to finally hear sounds while playing was amazing.