PTB please ban killers

We got access to PTB to see what changes they implemented to Freddy.

PTB is open, because devs you want to know what we think about new killer Freddy, you want get data from games agains freddy to balance him well.

So tell my why you just don't ban other killers on PTB?

I don't want to play again other killers but Freddy.

If someone want to play other killers then Freddy- leave PTB please.

Comments

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

The ptb is not just about Freddy but other fixes and changes like the map rework as well.

So all characters and killers need tested with a variety of offerings, add-ons and perks.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Y'know there were changes for some killers like Pig.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

I've always found it incredibly stupid statement to make.

Even if a new killer or a reworked killer comes out there could also be perk changes and various other different things that people want to test out the interactions with.

If I want to test out some new or reworked perks with Amanda or Legion why should I completely have to stop that because I'm not playing the new Killer or the reworks killer

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

You know that Badham was reworked right? Some people are just trying to see how their main will do on there.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

Glitches will inevitably also pop up for every Killer each time there are changes to the game.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

There's still enough reasons.

Just going from the patch list, people might want to test if Pig really does crouch faster now with the Add-on.

Or Trapper's camera that keeps looking down after picking up a Bear Trap.

Or Ghost Face to not get a warning when they spot him in front of him.

Etc. etc.