Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Rewards for each season?

dar350
dar350 Member Posts: 5
Hey guys! So I was talking with my friend the other day and we were talking about dbd just in general and the topic of rewards for each season came up! We were thinking of a skin each season for players who hit higher ranks such as 10 or 5. But of course because season changes so often how about you guys do a skin one season for a survivor and another season for the killer? And so on and on because he told me that he stopped playing because he has nothing to gain for going to a higher rank. So maybe if you guys have something so that people can go for many people (including me) will actually try to go for a higher rank! This works in many games! Fortnite has a season pass so you have to keep playing nonstop for you to get the skins that they offer if you end up getting it. League of legends has a skin every season for people who hit gold in rank. And im sure many other games will encourage people to be better so that they can get rewards! It does not even have to be a full outfit but parts of one if you guys think is too much trouble.

Comments

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    edited July 2018

They did mention a "leaderboard" system soon. Maybe they plan on rewards coming with it or the ranking system at that time.

I estimate maybe this winter.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    They’ve said they were gonna do ranking rewards for almost a year and a half now, don’t hold your breathe lol
  • dar350
    One day it will happe 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Yeah, a competitive statistical layout would be great.

I'd love to know who my most successful trials are against which killers, which maps, my average lifetime in game...

% of matches survived, hatch escapes etc...

I'd like to know how I compare with others in various ranks, and I'd love to know my killer stats, average downs, kills, sacrifices and average PPG and my average emblem or something.

• dar350
    Bump