Nurse Teleporting through closed exit gates.

I just played with a Nurse with insidious that would teleport to the other side of the exit gate hide there so you didn't know she was there and then grab you when you were opening the gate. There was no way to tell she was there at all unless you were running a perk that would alert the killer to you. Is this glitch abuse seeing as the exit isn't already open? like she is phasing through the closed exit. You could definitely rack up a few kills like this if you had Noed.

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    yes and its always been awesome
  • Black_Fence
    Black_Fence Member Posts: 308

@Lowbei said:

Yes as in it is "Glitch abuse" because I recorded it and if so I will report it. I am not a noob and got my whole team out but I had never seen it before so I recorded it.

• nooxet
    nooxet Member Posts: 88

Wait why would Nurse not allowed to teleport through objects? It's just game mechanics nothing wrong here. And how many killers actually do that I've never seen it done before.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@Black_Fence said:

@Lowbei said:

Yes as in it is "Glitch abuse" because I recorded it and if so I will report it. I am not a noob and got my whole team out but I had never seen it before so I recorded it.

That's not a glitch, it's fully intended and she was able to do that from the very beginning.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Lowbei said:
    I can agree with you there.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited July 2018

I just played with a Nurse with insidious that would teleport to the other side of the exit gate hide there so you didn't know she was there and then grab you when you were opening the gate. There was no way to tell she was there at all unless you were running a perk that would alert the killer to you. Is this glitch abuse seeing as the exit isn't already open? like she is phasing through the closed exit. You could definitely rack up a few kills like this if you had Noed.

i saw this a couple months ago.  no one knew where she was (or it appeared to me as such) for the last two gens.  she hid behind the gate with noed and insidious.  clever, really.  i don't do rescues when noed is in play.  too risky.

cute but she only got the one kill for her troubles.
  • Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Black_Fence said: There was no way to tell she was there at all unless you were running a perk that would alert the killer to you.
    Because she definitely doesn't sound like a choking, asthmatic, chain smoker that you can hear from a mile away...

Try taking a second to listen at the door instead of racing your teammates for the open gate points.
  • goldseeker22
    goldseeker22 Member Posts: 75

@Black_Fence said:

@Lowbei said:

1. its not a glitch. she is able by choice to do that.
    2. if u havent seen or heard the nurse in a wile. u should expect this.
    3. u hear the nurse charging. u get a second to stop touching M1