Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Lets Hear It.

SlothGirly
SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146
edited July 2019 in Off-topic

So, its been a while since my last thread, but hey, here I am again. Looking around at the forums, nothing much has changed, the same old nerf this, buff that etc, etc. So. Why not spice it up a bit, I dont recall the last time I seem a thread asking the following

"what is the funniest rage mail you ever got on DBD, regardless of who instigated the salt."

Personally, the one that now sticks out to me is when I was going to say GG to somebody and so I added them to a group on PSN, but before I even said anything I just see him say "Yah go ######### yourself" and procieeded to sling insults at me, even though my intention was to give a genuine GG.

All I ask from you guys is to share your fav bit of salt, and if you are going to add screenshots, make sure to cover up any names, unless you're ok with showing your own.

Comments

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I've disabled the post-game chat and made it impossible for non-friends to leave comments on my Steam profile.. on top of declining every single friend request I receive following Dead by Daylight games.

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

Unfortunately I haven't saved a screen shot. But one time, one of the SWF group whom I just 4K-ed asked me something like "HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A PUSSY? ARE YOU A VIRGIN?" The others were relatively civilized and friendly, but this one kept attacking me in this fashion.

To this, naturally, I explained I'm still a virgin, but it's ok, my mom says it's too early, no need to hurry. Also added that I'm 44. For some reason it made here even more mad.

Honestly, often it's female players who throw the worst tantrums. I'm not really sure allowing girls to play video games is a good idea. They're just not emotionally strong enough to handle stress. Respect for the ones that do though; there are always exceptions.

Btw, @se05239 is completely wrong here. Best decision of mine was to open up comments for anyone. Sooooooooooooooo incredibly entertaining! Post-game chat, profile comments, these are all good fun. Yea you leave yourself open for sharp insults whenever you lose of course. Those can hurt. But even so, it's worth it, it's wonderful to see the rivers of salt!

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@George_Soros Salt is fine and all in moderate amounts but even when minor exposure leads to salt poisoning in the case of Dead by Daylight.. it's not worth it.

• Yeah. I would laugh at it rather than taking it seriously though.

• BillyBoiMain
    BillyBoiMain Member Posts: 164

I was called a terrorist, a flaming trash can and a autistic man-child. Love the community.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

I don't know what this killer's problem was. Probably one of many killer mains who can't accept it's them being bad, but keep using excuses such as swf, genrush etc.. and when they 4k they never complain/don't say anything or actually say GG. And no, i didn't use that insta.

• SlothGirly
    SlothGirly Member Posts: 1,146

@BillyBoiMain dont we all?

@Mertcan ngl, actually pretty funny