New Freddy's Block Addon Idea

Options

Since the current new freddy addons are really bad, pointless effects which don't actually do much, I was thinking of an idea which would make them more effective, but still similar in fashion as they are currently.

My idea is this:

Currently they reduce the dream transition by several seconds to make it quicker to fall asleep

So why don't they do the exact same thing but to microsleep instead?

This makes more sense than a poor status effect. Make it so it's like 10-20-30 seconds per tier of addon, this would make it that bit more usable and survivors will be asleep more often.

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I agree, blocks should make survivors fall asleep faster. However I think they should NOT be stackable, just because it would be kind of dumb to fall asleep in like 20 seconds.

• MasonMyers69
    MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246
    Options

I don't mind them not stacking, just to make them fall asleep quicker, agree with you

• SpyMature
    SpyMature Member Posts: 204
    Options

You're kinda late to the party, the PTB is long over and the live Freddy update is going to be released in about an hour, so now we just wait and see what the devs came up with, and judge the addons from that.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

Yea I think the max should be -15s, so that microsleep takes 45s. Make it 15, 15, 10, 5, where Zblock has a secondary effect (maybe longer wake up time for snap-snap and clocks?).

But as it stands the version of blocks that were on the PTB are just worthless. I play on Xbox and didn't even get a chance to try it, but I can tell just by looking at it they are worthless because Hemorrhage and Blindness are worthless status effects. They literally do nothing. Blindness is only useful on Third Seal, and only then as a method of slugging, and only THEN if you can get 4 stacks before they find the totem.