How about a compromise

Either rework a majority of the perks and or overhaul the system entirely OR add 3 more slots. One per prestige

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,084

Big fat NO.

Nobody should feel the need to prestige to play this game. And you would 100% need to prestige, this is not possible for some people who dont have much time to play at all.

• Boxes0fCats
    Boxes0fCats Member Posts: 7

Nobody should feel that need. Lots of people don't even rely on perks. It's purely optional and would give something more to prestigeing.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,084

Of course you would need to prestige.

As Killer, you will face Survivors with 7 Perks each. Which is way more. Except for Nurse, every Killer needs Perks (which shows how strong she is..), and you would need to prestige a Killer 3 times, which means that you would have to do so many Bloodwebs until you get your Perks.

And as Survivor, while I would 100% like to have more Perks, I would not be able to play other Survivors except for my Main. Because I would have less Perks and play vs Killers with more Perks AND with Survivors who have more Perks, so that they have it easier to get BPs and Emblems.

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    edited July 2019

Bloody heck, NOOOOOOOO to the prestige idea

Now I would really like the idea of increased perk slots tieing them to prestige would make the game into an even more unbearable grind simulator

This would also make the game very unfriendly to new players as they'll be having to go against people with 7 perk slots to their 4. Which they won't be able to acquire for hundreds of hours. It would be lame especially for players who have never prestiged because they don't wnat to deal with the grind again

Just no. Even if the prestiges only wiped out the add ons you had it would be terrible

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Prestige as a means to get new old cosmetics = ok

Prestige as a means to get an advantage within the game = no

Prestige 3 takes at least 5 million bps. You would need at least 286 games of 17.5k bps (which is the average a survivor gets on a rather good game) to achieve that. If you play one or two hours a day, that'd take around 48 days to achieve, if you play 6 games within those two hours. We all know we don't all get a lot of bps as survivor. As a killer with an average of 25k points, you would need to play 200 games.