Wiggle Speed

Raidoku
Raidoku Member Posts: 69

Unless your using the 3 wiggle perks unbreakable, flip flop, boil over you will 95% of the time never wiggle off the killer another player should have to body block or take a hit or sabotage all the hooks on the map (near by area) for the player to get free. I feel the wiggle speed should be increase by 15% base level for all survivors without any perks need. If you vault a window 2 times the entity closes it this requires no perk for the killer who already has a huge advantage so the need for faster wiggle times are needed and strongly suggested. why have a wriggle feature is it doesn't even work I know many ppl who never attempt to wiggle because it hopeless and 95% of the time hooks all near by and close. If enough people complain about this maybe the devs will see to either fix this useless feature in the game or create a new one that is actually viable  

Comments

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

You are not supposed to wiggle free. The wiggling feature's sole purpose is to force killer to hook you as soon as possible, and not just anywhere on the map (basement for example).

Its fine as it is.

• shadowman0105
    shadowman0105 Member Posts: 261

Unbreakable only effects recovery when in the dying state not when being carried

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Everytime i see someone mention Boil Over i cry inside.