to the devs and this company

Options
a sincere and heartfelt thank you.  i have had as much fun playing this game tonight as i did the first night the game came out on ps4.  i can play killer again without the necessity of camping and tunneling.  that is all i ever wanted.  i wish a long and prosperous career for all of you.  this is still the very best videogame i have ever played.  you guys are truly awesome.

Comments

• Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Options
    Nicely said, my friend! 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    Nicely said, my friend! 

thank you.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options

It's nice to see the devs get some love now and then.

this thread got more responses than i anticipated.  it truly is.  what a game they made.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options

it truly is. what a game they made.
    whoa bruh, youre so high right now
  • ACoolName
    ACoolName Member Posts: 177
    Options

The game is going right now in a decent direction.
    We gotta give prep to the devs abput that.
    Of course, no devs are perfect, but these devs are starting to make up for the past mistakes.
    This game is really awesome, no matter how much we whine about it. If we whine, it's because we love it.
    So a big cheer to the devs, and hopefully they will continue on this road.
    Let us help you, and just see how much this game will rise.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    a sincere and heartfelt thank you.  i have had as much fun playing this game tonight as i did the first night the game came out on ps4.  i can play killer again without the necessity of camping and tunneling.  that is all i ever wanted.  i wish a long and prosperous career for all of you.  this is still the very best videogame i have ever played.  you guys are truly awesome.

Werent you the one who proudly posted a youtube video showcasing your non-tunnel, non-camp 4k at rank 18? Yeah, this is when the game actually is fun. Its just sad that you purposely have to dernak in order to achieve this. but yeah I decided to do the same

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I'm uncertain with this unfamiliar tone? Is this what they call affection/passion? I've see and tasted nothing but salt for so long...I...i forgot what kindness sounded like. (Q.Q)

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

What sparked this? They haven't changed anything recently.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Lowbei said:

i have yet to huff lysol and i don't have any anyways, so stop staring at me like a labrador at the dinner table.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    ACoolName said:

The game is going right now in a decent direction.
    We gotta give prep to the devs abput that.
    Of course, no devs are perfect, but these devs are starting to make up for the past mistakes.
    This game is really awesome, no matter how much we whine about it. If we whine, it's because we love it.
    So a big cheer to the devs, and hopefully they will continue on this road.
    Let us help you, and just see how much this game will rise.

awesome.  gratitude is very important.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Master said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

Werent you the one who proudly posted a youtube video showcasing your non-tunnel, non-camp 4k at rank 18? Yeah, this is when the game actually is fun. Its just sad that you purposely have to dernak in order to achieve this. but yeah I decided to do the same

you make a valid point.  unfortunately, human nature dictates an e-peen show whenever discussion about a competitive game is on the internet.

i am with you, though.  the sweaty palms and the mics are not my thing.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

That moment when they mess up PS4 so it’s late, then mess up NA so it’s later. Then mess up the already messed PS4 NA so their release date is a lie

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options

I'm uncertain with this unfamiliar tone? Is this what they call affection/passion? I've see and tasted nothing but salt for so long...I...i forgot what kindness sounded like. (Q.Q)

lmao.  i fear an identity crisis has seized my mind.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options

What sparked this? They haven't changed anything recently.

swf has less power to derank and minimize killer bloodpoints as of the new update.  
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

That moment when they mess up PS4 so it’s late, then mess up NA so it’s later. Then mess up the already messed PS4 NA so their release date is a lie

let who is exempt from sin cast the first stone.  we are talking about human beings here, after all.

two words-gun media.  thank your lucky stars.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    Jack11803 said:

let who is exempt from sin cast the first stone.  we are talking about human beings here, after all.

As of independence of my will, I’ve never been late.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i have been exceedingly well mannered for a pig when it comes to my relations with the opposite sex as well.
  • SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

They did the same thing with Huntress release as well. This is why was raising hell on the forums earlier. We keep getting screwed.
  • Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    This thread is too sappy for the world we live in.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i am feeling...rather emotional this evening.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    i am feeling...rather emotional this evening.

I’m feeling rather pissed. I mean, I’m always pissed, but this midnight; especially so.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    pissed is what the brits say to describe themselves when shitfaced though.  is that the state you are in?  i used to use that special time (especially at this hour) for phoning ex girlfriends and other people not seen for a decade.
  • apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    Options

This game is horrible on console now.

• Immersed_P3_Nea
    Immersed_P3_Nea Member Posts: 49
    Options

This game is horrible on console now.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    why is it bad?  swf garbos run amuck but otherwise the lag seemed to be a temporary condition.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    ah, just a frame rate drop/lag/whatever match.
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Lowbei said:

I just almost spit my juice box reading that retort.