My current Pig Build

ShyN3ko
ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Yes, I know.

But I try to be creative.

Thats rly difficult, because 80% Pig addons are useless and 60% Perks are useless,too.

Do you have other creative builds?

Comments

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    edited July 2019

why are you using 2 perks for carrying a survivor, you need perks to help you get a chance to CARRY a survivor. i'd say replace both agitation and mad grit to spirit fury and enduring and you've got yourself a classic M1 build. or you can either keep mad grit or agitation, both are a waste

• doitagain_
    doitagain_ Member Posts: 723

I like your build, Ive been wanting to get more use out of Mad Grit lately.

I use Ruin, Brutual Strength, Pop Goes the Weasel & Discordance on my pig. Discordance is great for sneak attacks w/ her cause you’re bound to hit at least one of them on the gen.

On a different note, not sure if you’ve noticed but the hair on the default pig head is shaped to go over the hood of the default outfit so it looks like the pig has a hunchback if you pair it w/ any of the dlc clothes. This has been bugging me..

• Madjura
    Madjura Member Posts: 2,446

Mad Grit is super trash though

Whether or not you get any use out of it is completely out of your control

Out of the last, I want to say 100 games or so, Mad Grit would never have helped me

And once survivors can tell you have it they can just not bodyblock anymore. Due to the nature of the perk there will always be at least 2 survivors who know you have it or suspect it at least

It's super trash and almost literally every other perk is better

• ShyN3ko

@Clockso

@Madjura

I rly using Mad Grid only for 2 things.

Basement Pig = Survivors must group

And STBFL is rly good vs a group of survivors.

The second thing is this:

• ShyN3ko

@doitagain_

Your build is rly interesting, because I never use brutal strength and discordance.

Maybe I try it out.

And the skin in this combination isnt bugged with the hair.

This is why I used it.