Since the Hag get rework with placing trap faster..

Options
Ihatelife
Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

What will happen to the necklets addons? And also do you guys think that the devs gonna remove her penalties for addons (Uncommon and rare)

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

They'll lower the efficiency of add-ons while boosting the base kit, basically.
    They're gonna remove most penalties for add-ons, also, yes, and very likely tweak the values to make them allright.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

Honestly, if they just boost by an incredibly small percent, like by decimal, then I think that they need to think of better add-ons to add.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@MineAntoiya said:

Honestly, if they just boost by an incredibly small percent, like by decimal, then I think that they need to think of better add-ons to add.

Possibly. They'll very likely just make it so the base kit will be about twice as fast, and make the necklaces to give half the current values, similarly to the teleport range one that is gonna get a nerf of 4-8 meters per add-ons, because they boost the base teleport by 8 meters.

The point is mostly to get the same results now without add-ons, compared to before with average/good add-ons, which is a decent change overall.

From what I read tho, people will still use mostly trap setting/TP range add-ons, since Trigger range and trap durations aren't that great of an addition.

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018
    Options
    A huge point and motif for these buffs are to make her and the Trapper less reliant on addons and give them more freedom in how they are going to be played. Thats why some addons will be adjusted.
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

They really need to buff her higher tier addons, still useless especially Waterlogged shoe, they buffed that with 0.1 movespeed lul while still removing Teleport

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617
    Options
    I think they specifically talked about changing the shoe a stream or two ago
  • Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069
    Options

@Someissues said:
    They really need to buff her higher tier addons, still useless especially Waterlogged shoe, they buffed that with 0.1 movespeed lul while still removing Teleport

I agree

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

Actually her speed buff would be faster than the most powerful combo we can do right now. Tinkerer + green necklet + yellow necklet is 2.9 seconds. Buff is planned to be 2 seconds!