Should I make the switch to PC

I have been contemplating if I should switch from Ps4 to PC obviously PC is way better but is it worth losing about 75-100 hours of progress I've bought 2 DLC's. I'm not worried about rank but all my levels and progression throughout bloodwebs is gonna be forgotten I need some insight before I make any decisions.

PS. I still would have to spend 35$ in buying the game and my DLC's back

Comments

• DaS_only
    DaS_only Member Posts: 656

Maybe the devs can help you to get the DLCs for free (by removing them from your ps4 account). Try and ask them nicely :)

Pc has the upper hand in terms if everything. But first make sure your pc can even handle DbD. Running DbD on 60 fps is not an easy deal, not gonna lie.

• TheEntitiesNeophyte
    TheEntitiesNeophyte Member Posts: 30

Oh really I never thought DBD would be that hard to run my PC is definitely on the lower end I will definitely check that out thanks

• TheEntitiesNeophyte
    TheEntitiesNeophyte Member Posts: 30

Also do you know how to contact the devs haha im clearly new to this stuff

• Zertix
    Zertix Member Posts: 122

Yes it is worth it. Don't even think about it.

This is coming from someone who switched from PS4 to PC after 100-200 hours.

Side note: killer queue times are much longer in PC.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

If you have the money and PC power, then go for it. DBD can be a beast to run on PC at 60FPS. Plus, you'll probably have to spend about $55 because David & Huntress and Doctor & Feng aren't free.

• Ryuk
    Ryuk Member Posts: 1

I have a little over 1000 hours and all dlc on ps4. but I switched to pc about 3 weeks ago. I still mess up playing with keyboard as im still new to it. but I am glad I made the switch