hostage

Options

i don't even know in what category i should put this but whatever. This wraith held me and another guy hostage on the basement for hours and i wanted to make sure he's going to be banned
. His steam profile is "rage quit" (im a dumbass and forgot to print his name

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

If you wanted to make sure he was going to be banned, you should have reported him. This is just a complaining thread; perfectly useless as far as reports go.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    Hours??? You've got good patience if it was that long. If this was made evident a ban should be enforced. Probably nothing will happen interms of bans which does kinda encourage evil people to do evil things and get away with it.
  • Fluffy
    Fluffy Member Posts: 48
    Options

They don't ban hackers/griefers anymore. :'(

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Yes, the ban-hammer is long gone. The report system fizzled out. It's really sad. 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    lol get taken
  • 8BITLORD
    8BITLORD Member Posts: 27
    Options

Wow that sucks.

• Shipthebread
    Shipthebread Member Posts: 415
    Options

Bans? That doesn't happen no DBD.

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101
    Options

Hours? Really?

• Countfunkular
    Countfunkular Member Posts: 405
    Options
    What did you all do to piss him off that badly...
  • Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

Video evidence is needed, screenshots are useless

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited July 2018
    Options

@Countfunkular said:
    What did you all do to piss him off that badly...

Why do you assume that? Because s killer is incapable of heinous acts without provocation?

• Fluffy
    Fluffy Member Posts: 48
    Options

@Someissues said:
    Video evidence is needed, screenshots are useless

reports are just useless... even with video evidence, nothing gets done! (and you can post evidence here or you'll see the shame and name popo trying to increase their posts count)

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Idk why I laughed so hard at this post. I would of disconnected after maybe 20 mins of being just stuck down there. This killer is an evil genius. 
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@WonderlandPrince said:
    i don't even know in what category i should put this but whatever. This wraith held me and another guy hostage on the basement for hours and i wanted to make sure he's going to be banned
    . His steam profile is "rage quit" (im a dumbass and forgot to print his name

Just fyi, name shaming is forbidden in the forum :wink:

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

That's bannable since it's considered holding the game hostage. What you should've done is run around in the basement repeatedly to farm boldness points. Whomever had the flashlight could've tried blinding him as well.