Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which survivor do you hate seeing join your lobby?

Spotsy
Spotsy Member Posts: 39

Personally, i HATE seeing a Laurie with p1,2 or 3 or none for that matter with a flashlight, hate it!!

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

The usual Nea's with toxic names.
    Or Orange Claudettes.

I've never seen a single orange claudette not trying to bully me in my 1500 hours of playtime.

• Azgard12
    Azgard12 Member Posts: 335

As a Survivor, that person who wants to change characters to every character, showing they have blood all over themselves.

Okay, we get it. Ready up and don't get the killer all steamed. So many times a killer will quit lobby seeing this and to those killers I say: tunnel the changer.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Claudette.

The reason is obvious.

• Yaboi_Gengarboi
    Yaboi_Gengarboi Member Posts: 32
    I hate seeing a Legacy 3 NEA with a flashlight come into the lobby, but they often DC when they D strike me as a Nurse, but I have Enduring and down them again within 5 seconds.

Yes, people can be so toxic with DS that I'll run Enduring on Nurse. Ask Marth88. He does too.
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Claudette
  • AsianMammoth
    AsianMammoth Member Posts: 86

Bloody Nea and regular Laurie
    There's no excuse, if you're playing with Laurie it's because you want to use and abuse that damn broken perk.

• Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405

Laurie. We all know what perk they're packing.

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    edited May 2018

Bloody Nea and regular Laurie
    There's no excuse, if you're playing with Laurie it's because you want to use and abuse that damn broken perk.

That's not the *only* reason to play Laurie, though I'll admit it is the most likely reason.

Even as someone who mostly plays survivor, I absolutely hate DS. However, I sometimes get rituals that require me to use Laurie. In those cases, I use all non-obsession loadouts. Granted, I only have one perk slot on her so it's usually just Dead Hard 1.

The only time I will ever use DS is when I get around to doing the Adept Laurie achievement, and I'll feel dirty the whole time I'm doing it.

That being said, I do hate seeing a bloody Laurie with a flashlight.
  • Fost
    Fost Member Posts: 6

I hate seeing a Dwight with no style.

• AjaxGunterson
    AjaxGunterson Member Posts: 40

When I see a legacy survivor come into my lobby I know they're either going to abuse the killer or disconnect the first time they get down.

• HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY
    HUNGRY_AS_A_HIPPY Member Posts: 49
    An Ace with the p3 head and the suit outfit - I know exactly how they’re going to play.

A legacy p3 head Claudette with the Shmock and the purple cords - I know exactly how they’re going to play.
  • AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

I hate prestige Quentins. I dont know why, but their faces...I just want to rip them off.

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46

Laurie because shes bright blue with neon blonde hair and she can be seen from space

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    All of them.
  • BurgerKingEmployee
    BurgerKingEmployee Member Posts: 34

P3 Claudette's with their flashlights and their crut- i mean decisive strike.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    It's obvious Claudette p3 . not CU's I'm afraid of toxicity , because she's a damn ghost O_O
  • Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

last second switching survivor.
    i don't care who it is just triggers me xD