Which killer you hate playing against?

Options

^

Leatherface!!! so bloody annoying he can knock you down with one hit

Comments

• GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options
    Doctor and then Billy, because Billy can also one hit you but he can do it at light speed from across the map. 

Doctor just straight up is annoying
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

The Pig, because most Pig players tend to be campers and tunnelers, even if you have a trap on your head.

Freddy, because you never know which side he is coming from when you hear the lala's, he gets a free hit on you when he puts your under, and he's generally super annoying.

• Jaarthan
    Jaarthan Member Posts: 47
    Options

Nurse. Because you have to depend on the nurse to make a mistake, where as survivor nothing you can do will evade the nurse without them losing you. And being that this game is very anti stealth, it's very difficult to do so. But also being able to blink through floors puts her at a huge advantage when physics no longer apply.

• MasterLoli
    MasterLoli Member Posts: 73
    Options

Freddy because he is just plain not fun and nobody knows how to fight him in my low tier. And yes some Pig and Leatherface are campers, but I've played with good ones that don't.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

Good hags, but since they are pretty rare and most people consider hag to be trash I don't encounter them often.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    Hillbilly. Don’t get me wrong he’s a good killer it’s just once you hit the red ranks that’s all there is! Which is why I believe they should buff killers so we could get more variance 
  • Techn0
    Techn0 Member Posts: 405
    Options

Billy, he just feels cheap due to the fact that he gets results while being terribly easy imo.

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    Options

pitches up tent and sets up campfire Don't get mad just because Pig, Leatherface, and Wraith have Abilities that are excellent with camping, as camping is a strategy that excel while combating overly altruistic Survivors or securing a last second Sacrifice while the other 3 Survivors are having a circle jerk in the Exit Gate. <3

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield said:
    The Pig, because most Pig players tend to be campers and tunnelers, even if you have a trap on your head.

Freddy, because you never know which side he is coming from when you hear the lala's, he gets a free hit on you when he puts your under, and he's generally super annoying.

This.

I usually survive against Freddy, but he's still just plain annoying to play against. Get put to sleep, run him around for a while, lose him, then fail a skill check to wake up so he knows where you are again, try to hide without knowing which direction he's coming from, repeat. Bond is a godsend against him, just so you can find someone else to wake you up.

Going up against a good Pig player can make for a fun game, but most Pigs put on an RBT and then tunnel you to death. They don't seem to realize that you're not going to be doing any generators for at least a minute with that thing on your head. I played against a good one last night, and she had EXCELLENT saw box RNG. The boxes were literally in each corner of the Rotten Fields map. Both times I got an RBT on my head I found the key on the third box with seconds to go, just because I had to run so far to get to each box. No matter where I started, it would have been impossible to check all four boxes before a headpop.

I'll add "a bad Hag" to the list, solely because once they put the third trap down right by the hook, you just want to suicide and get it over with. The worst one of those put down over a dozen traps in front of my hook. I'm not sure if they didn't realize they only had ten traps, or they just kept putting down traps in a feeble attempt to make it look like they weren't camping. Either way every other survivor ignored my waving arms and charged right in, creating a massive cluster****. On the other hand, going up against a good Hag is both terrifying and fun.

• Esheon
    Options

Well, I had a long post with tons of detail, but the forums ate it and I can't find the saved draft. So...

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

This ^^^

Plus bad Hags.

Freddy is annoying no matter what, even though I usually escape against him (sleep, run away, lose him, fail a skill check so he finds you again, repeat).

The Pig is annoying when she tunnels the guy with the RBT. It's like they don't even realize that person won't be doing gens for at least a minute. Use that time to knock other people off gens, or hook somebody else FFS.

A good Hag is a fun, terrifying game. A bad Hag puts 15 traps around a hook even though she only has ten so she's just erasing old traps.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Myers.Halloween scared me as a kid and Myers still scares me. i legit panic and scream in discord with my friends

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options
    Doctor for a pure annoyance factor, Billy because I’ll probably die, Pig players tend to camp and tunnel...they’ll just crouch in a bush by the hook and wait for you to get unhooked. A good Nurse player I don’t even get mad at, you’ll just die regardless. Doctor is certainly the most annoying but Billy and the Pig are the ones I hate playing against the most
  • alienschmalien
    alienschmalien Member Posts: 151
    Options

Billy and The Pig.

The Pig's kit is used all wrong by the majority of her players. They use the RBTS as another means of tunneling instead of to stall the game. They waste so much of their time in their insidious crouch mode trying to sneak up on people. She's just annoying to play against because everyone tries to be a sneaky little tunnel machine.

Hillbilly is just in need of a nerf now that BBQ & Chili is a thing especially. He's terribly easy to pick up, zooms across the map at the speed of sound, has a one hit main power that he doesn't have to build up to, has add ons that can greatly change his power to the point of it becomes ridic to counter or predict, and with BBQ & Chili equipped as most run now? He's just a monster who rewards with what is far too easy of a power to use.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Options

Doctor, Freddy, Trapper, Hag and Hillbilly.
    Doctor and Freddy deny stealth.
    Trapper and Hag are pretty much guaranteed to camp and play defensively which isn't fun. I also prefer the danger to come from the killer and not from traps that someone has to waste all match disarming or else the killer is unstopable.
    Hillbilly is just an unfun mobile camper. Even when you unhook someone on the opposite side of the map from Billy, they're still screwed. He was okay before BBQ but now he's just too much.
    Pig could also get points for how most Pigs tunnel the guy with the trap on their head, but that's a fault in the people who play her and not a problem with her actual design.

Most fun killers are Huntress, Nurse and Myers.

• Undead2314
    Undead2314 Member Posts: 6
    Options

I wanna say the trapper is the hardest to play against for me, I play him myself so I know that most good or even decent trappers will place traps unpredictably and I always feel very pressured to get into a chase. One wrong turn and it's game over for you and potentially your savior if you're not in SWF

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Doctors for annoyance purely. He is such an annoying killer. running around screaming as a survivor is a real headache.

• skvirl
    skvirl Member Posts: 92
    Options
    Doctor. Because he's just a walking radar, so it takes less skill for him to find people..I mean, in so many situations him finding you is based on if you scream or not (yay, RNG!). Do you like to play just a teeny tiny bit stealthy, or prefer to break chases by outplaying and then hiding? Tough luck, you'll scream at random, giving yourself away. Wow, much skill. And then there's the obnoxious 3-gen strat and build which some docs like to run. It just stretches the game time to infinity and beyond, without him necessarily getting more kills. It's extremely boring.
  • MagV3
    MagV3 Member Posts: 34
    edited July 2018
    Options

Annoying - Doc/Leatherface.

Depressing - Nurse/Billy.

Unknown Yet - Clown.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@LukeThe13th said:
    ^

Leatherface!!! so bloody annoying he can knock you down with one hit

I really hate playing against freddy even if it is quite easy to escape usually.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@skvirl said:
    Doctor. Because he's just a walking radar, so it takes less skill for him to find people..I mean, in so many situations him finding you is based on if you scream or not (yay, RNG!). Do you like to play just a teeny tiny bit stealthy, or prefer to break chases by outplaying and then hiding? Tough luck, you'll scream at random, giving yourself away. Wow, much skill. And then there's the obnoxious 3-gen strat and build which some docs like to run. It just stretches the game time to infinity and beyond, without him necessarily getting more kills. It's extremely boring.

There are ways how to stealth against doc too, its just a bit more difficult and doesnt work all the time

• PinkPants
    PinkPants Member Posts: 6
    Options
    The Pig.

I’ve no qualms with the character itself, but the stealth talent seems to encourage camping in most Pig players I’ve played against.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options
    ### Trapper.
  • skvirl
    Options
    Master said:

@skvirl said:

There are ways how to stealth against doc too, its just a bit more difficult and doesnt work all the time

Yes, you are right, and I am aware of several methods to stealth him. But, like you said it doesn't work all the time, and a lot of these times I feel it comes down to RNG, which I'm not a fan of (of course this doesn't mean that I sometimes mess up as well!). In my opinion, doc is a pain in the butt! xD
  • skvirl
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Runiver said:

[BAD WORD] Trapper.

I'm a trap magnet. I'll step in all the stupid obvious traps out in the open, like a blind moron, even when running small game ("oooh, a totem!" Snap). It should probably annoy me more, but I just can't help but laugh at myself and how stupid I can be when it comes to his traps. So I kinda like facing him.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,772
    Options

@MrChills said:
    Myers.Halloween scared me as a kid and Myers still scares me. i legit panic and scream in discord with my friends

That's one of the reasons why Michael is my favorite to go against. I feel like I am in a horror movie when he's prowling the map.

• ShesArebel88
    ShesArebel88 Member Posts: 234
    Options

I despise the hillbilly lol! It never fails, anytime I go up against a Billy I'm always the first one found 😂. Not to mention it adds insult to injury to be thown over that hairy ass shoulder after I'm downed and being forced to look at his mouth breathing face while I'm dangling on a hook lol! So aggravating lol

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Dwight_Fairfield said:

@MrChills said:

That's one of the reasons why Michael is my favorite to go against. I feel like I am in a horror movie when he's prowling the map.

It sure does, homie, it sure does.

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

The Doctor.

The screams trigger me sooo much. I use Meg and her scream is ear-piercing when hit by the shock. Calm Spirit will be my personal meta when that's updated.

• HookedonDemand
    HookedonDemand Member Posts: 181
    Options

Doctor, he is annoying although I admire his enthusiasm and cheerfulness.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Survive With Friends.
    Kills any chance to get an enjoyable match. :'(

• Esheon
    edited July 2018
    Options
    skvirl said:
    Runiver said:

[BAD WORD] Trapper.

I'm a trap magnet. I'll step in all the stupid obvious traps out in the open, like a blind moron, even when running small game ("oooh, a totem!" Snap). It should probably annoy me more, but I just can't help but laugh at myself and how stupid I can be when it comes to his traps. So I kinda like facing him.

I have the same problem, but I can't blame the trapper for it. It's my own stupid fault. My worst was getting hooked in the basement of Blood Lodge for the first time in the match, right as the last gen was done.

1.) I got unhooked, vaulted out the window, and landed in a trap. Before he picked me up, I watched him reset that trap.
    2.) I got unhooked again, vaulted out the same window, and landed in the same trap. I watched the trapper shake his head at me before he reset the trap.
    3.) I wiggled enough to knock him into a trap at the top of the stairs, vaulted out the SAME FRACKING WINDOW, into the SAME trap for the THIRD time. A Bill ran up, released me from the trap, and took a hit for me.
    4.) Running for the exit gate I vaulted another window, landed in another trap, and everyone else just left through the gate. I can't really blame them for that TBH.

I played so well the whole match, only to faceplant at the end. I still pipped, but...
  • Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    Options
    Leatherface because there's a reason I refer to him as The Campibal. Yes I have run into a couple that don't face camp but they are few and far between.
  • M4I3X
    M4I3X Member Posts: 25
    Options
    1. Place: Nurse ..
    2. Place: Myers

Nurse just ignores everything except the lookers you have to dodge the killer, in my eyes she is to op.

I hate meyers ability to be permanent tier 3, if 2 survivors ######### it up to hide so that he cant stalk you will not win.