Curtain Call DLC coming to PS4 NA tonight?

Options

**PS4 NA will have access to the DLCs on July 9th at midnight local time (between sunday and monday).
This is what they said in the post.

So that would mean late late tonight we get it? Right? Tonight at midnight it will be available?

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Yes

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    It should. I won’t be surprised if it comes later than that though. 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@SnakeSound222 said:
    It should. I won’t be surprised if it comes later than that though. 

I'd be thankful to have just under 20 hours to mess around with the new DLC content with the bloodhunt still going. That would be cool.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    Options
    no, the same date next year.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Options
    Yep, I been up waiting, now I'm tired disappointed and about to go to bed. Guess I'll check when I get off f in work tomorrow 
  • MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Tomorrow it is. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018
    Options

Its 12 :30 local time for me and 5:30 UTC. I still cannot purchase auric cells on my PS4. Dissapointed is too kind of a term to describe my emotional state.

• MinusTheBillie
    MinusTheBillie Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Hades378 said:

Its 12 :30 local time for me and 5:30 UTC. I still cannot purchase auric cells on my PS4. Dissapointed is too generous a term to describe my emotional state.

Yeah, the wait continues. Fortunately it's now hours instead of days. Almost over this hump guys. 
  • Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Options
    I think it's more about the constant let downs regarding the times for part and for NA. If you give a date and time, stick to it .Stop pumping ppl full of false hope. 
  • blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773
    Options

Currently 3:22 AM for me, still no dlc or cells available. What do they mean "local time"?? Cause it's past my local midnight.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    they actually said tonight or was it mere rumor?
  • blue4zion
    Options

"PS4 EU and PS4 NA are two different entities that are managed separately, this is why the DLCs releases have different dates.
    The Curtain Call Chapter as well as Auric Cells packs are considered DLCs by Sony. This means that before the DLCs are made available in their respective stores, players won't be able to buy Auric Cells Packs or the Curtain Call Chapter but will be able to play the 2.0.0 content.

PS4 EU will have access to the DLCs on July 6th at midnight local time (between thursday and friday).
    PS4 NA will have access to the DLCs on July 9th at midnight local time (between sunday and monday)."

Shoulda been here already for me if its "local time" :cry:

• SovererignKing
    SovererignKing Member Posts: 1,273
    Options
    Basically, we got screwed. Again. What’s our count up to now? 2-3 times screwed over?
  • Jack11803
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:

• blue4zion
    Options

While some of it is out of their hands, it's still quite frustrating.

• lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    Options
    Basically, we got screwed. Again. What’s our count up to now? 2-3 times screwed over?
    Round 5 of ######### the PS4 players begins now
  • stereotypicalCM
    stereotypicalCM Member Posts: 2
    Options
    It’s currently 8:19 AM here and still no update...
  • blue4zion
    Options

Someone said that we've gotta wait till 12Pm in California. I dunno if they're right tho

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    In my experience the PS store usually updates around 1PM EST for NA, BHVR clearly didn’t realize this when they said midnight lol, give it a couple more hours everyone, we’re almost there :) 
  • Mileki13
    Mileki13 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    In my experience the PS store usually updates around 1PM EST for NA, BHVR clearly didn’t realize this when they said midnight lol, give it a couple more hours everyone, we’re almost there :) 
    So what you are saying is just because they messed up and misinformed us we are supposed to just accept that we were fed misinformation and be okay with it
  • Daniel101773
    Options
    Mileki13 said:
    So what you are saying is just because they messed up and misinformed us we are supposed to just accept that we were fed misinformation and be okay with it
    Don’t recall saying that so don’t put words in my mouth. Pretty sure I simply said it’ll be here shortly and that after nearly a full month of waiting at this point, another couple hours won’t kill us, we’ll still have it today. 
  • blue4zion
    Options

@Daniel101773 said:

Alright, that's not too bad! Thank you :)

• Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Options
    Thought it updated on tuesday
  • Daniel101773
    Options
    Twizted said:
    That hasn’t been a thing for years, it can update any deal of the week, do a little research instead of buying into every misinformed rumor you hear. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Daniel101773 said:
    Twizted said:

That hasn’t been a thing for years, it can update any deal of the week, do a little research instead of buying into every misinformed rumor you hear. 

“We have an amazing sale for this AAA game sir! I think it might sell millions.” “When’s it release Stephen?” “Well, it would come out the 23rd, but we have to delay it a week cuz it ain’t a Tuesday am I right?”

• Jack11803
    Options

@Daniel101773 said:
    Twizted said:

“We have an amazing sale for this AAA game sir! I think it might sell millions.” “When’s it release Stephen?” “Well, it would come out the 23rd, but we have to delay it a week cuz it ain’t a Tuesday am I right?”

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    Tizzle said:

Love the banner at the top right now.

Should read "We're dipshits and don't understand how the PS4 store works" instead of they're checking the schedule lol

Yep. Here we go again. 
  • Daniel101773
    Options
    Tizzle said:

Should read "We're dipshits and don't understand how the PS4 store works" instead of they're checking the schedule lol

Preach the truth lmfao 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

official word then?  i am in awe.  shock and awe.
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Tizzle said:

What are you talking about? Tuesday isn' t the only day PS4 can get stuff right? I mean I remember getting the SAW chapter on a wed or Thursday. Save it.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Tizzle said:

What are you talking about? Tuesday isn' t the only day PS4 can get stuff right? I mean I remember getting the SAW chapter on a wed or Thursday. Save it.

PS4 store updates every day.

They said it was going to release July 9th at midnight. Nope.

Store has now updated for July 9th and here we are with no DLC.

• Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    Options
    Tizzle said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

@Tizzle said:

PS4 store updates every day.

They said it was going to release July 9th at midnight. Nope.

Store has now updated for July 9th and here we are with no DLC.

Are we sure that the store has updated for today?
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    You guys will most likely get it tomorrow since the store will update then
  • Jack11803
    Options

@BoxingRouge said:

The store updates all the time. In fact one will occur in 2 hours. We won’t get dlc though, because during that small time period; behavior will still, “be looking for issues”

• commanderNchef79
    commanderNchef79 Member Posts: 14
    Options
    Well its 1:30pm my time, still no dlc, nothing. This is ridiculous.  Been waiting patiently, but my patients is about gone. I hate that i can see it but cant play it. Like teasing a hungry dog with a steak.  Can we at least get an update?
  • det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@BoxingRouge said:

The store updates all the time. In fact one will occur in 2 hours. We won’t get dlc though, because during that small time period; behavior will still, “be looking for issues”

This is very true. The store will update whenever something needs to be pushed. It doesn't always have to be on Tuesday. I mean EU got their ######### at midnight so why can't we?
  • Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

@det0xxp said:
    Jack11803 said:

@BoxingRouge said:

This is very true. The store will update whenever something needs to be pushed. It doesn't always have to be on Tuesday. I mean EU got their ######### at midnight so why can't we?

EU store updates at midnight EU time every day.

US store is different and updates around noon.

• commanderNchef79
    Options
    We deserve compensation,  either extend dbps when its finally released or give us the content for free. I mean pc has it, xbox has it,  PlayStation eu has it.  We gotta get something. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Tizzle said:

@det0xxp said:
    Jack11803 said:

@BoxingRouge said:

EU store updates at midnight EU time every day.

US store is different and updates around noon.

Pffft, maybe in California, it updates at like 4 pm EST usually

• commanderNchef79
    Options
    What do they mean check the schedule? You know the schedule.  Poor message on their part.  
  • Darkdeadset
    Darkdeadset Member Posts: 7
    Options

I understand stuff gets delayed. What I don't understand is the sudden shutdown of communication from the Devs. My one and only complaint.

• commanderNchef79
    Options
    Darkdeadset:  aagreed, an update and some communication can settle the masses.  Leaving us in the dark just makes us more angry. 
  • commanderNchef79
    Options
    Asap shouldn't mean at their convenience . Should mean within the hour it was posted . 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

LOL

• Sam00077
    Sam00077 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    I’m inspired.
  • socalkill
    socalkill Member Posts: 1
    Options
    TBH PS4 should get something to compensate for all of this like extra double bp time or something