The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BHVR could learn something’s from other games!

I dont play on PC (yet) but the chat is one spot that could use a bit of a touch up.

I have seen many NASTY messages that could get you thrown in jail for hate speech, so why not implement a system similar to Ubisoft’s chat filter? Certain words said my players gets them a temporary suspension from playing, that could help that area.

Another area is the in game BM, I don’t really get triggered by it, it happens, but CSGO has a crouch system where the more you spam crouch, the slower you crouch until. Not sure about this one, because it’s a little silly, but it’s an option

the final thing is to maybe get a “Dunce” Lobby for players who simply DC a lot. For instance, if some people DC significantly but not enough to get them banned, then put them in a lobby with other typical DCers from time to time. GTA did this a while ago and I thought it would be a nice way to make games for people who don’t DC a little less BS