Stealthy Outfits

Options

Are there any customisation options you view as being incredibly stealthy? Also, share an combinations you you think work!

I stopped using my P3 Claudette in exchange for the Fog Travellers set. But boy, you're basically invisible most of the time.

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

The green apron one is absolutely disgusting in how great it blends her in.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options

@powerbats said:
    The green apron one is absolutely disgusting in how great it blends her in.

With her SWF team mates.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

Now if you want to stand out in a crowd this is the one for you.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 610
    Options

@powerbats said:
    Now if you want to stand out in a crowd this is the one for you.

That's not just standing out... Her levels of cancer are over 9000!

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options
    Anything black on Claudette is immersive as hell. I usually don’t really care about how much I stand out because sometimes I WANT the killer to find me because I’m usually the one running distraction while everybody else fixes generators. I like Meg’s P1/P2 shirt and pants with the green headband. Although I’ve grown on her Fog Travellers red hair and crop top along with the red sports pants.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@JammyJewels said:
    Are there any customisation options you view as being incredibly stealthy? Also, share an combinations you you think work!

I stopped using my P3 Claudette in exchange for the Fog Travellers set. But boy, you're basically invisible most of the time.

Be aware that you might get dodged for it.
    After a green squad of claudettes on swamp, im not gonna do that to myself again, especially since nvidia freestyle isnt working anymore

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Green jacket Jake pretty stealthy
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

Quentin boi... or socky Dwight with pizza stuff on - they either ignore you or chase you until you ded boi