We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Can The Entity pull survivors and killers from any dimension?

Options
Akibahara
Akibahara Member Posts: 78

So, we've seen The Entity snatch up both survivors and killers from their respective dimensions. However, they've all originated from a horror themed movie. Can he pull people from, I dunno, The Little Mermaid or Bible Black?

Comments

• Fizz
    Fizz Member Posts: 71
    Options

I don't know about that. What I do remember from a Dev stream (this might have changed) is that every killer they have in the game had human origins. So I guess if a killer/villain started out human I'd assume they could.

• Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Options
    Also I recall they said they pull from a large but fixed period of time. Something like 1800s to current time. Maybe earlier. 

Granted it's subject to change but that's something to keep in mind. Also I do believe they pull from different dimensions, hence Bill from Left 4 Dead mixed in with Laurie from Halloween.
  • TrappyBoi
    TrappyBoi Member Posts: 17
    Options
    Technically freddy is in the dream dimension and if we ever get a hellraiser killer than that confirms it to me that it can bring people from any dimension 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

If they ever go alien/outer space... that would turn me off big time.

Keep it semi realistic. They don't need to come up with any creatures or anything stupid. There's something very terrifying about having a "person" or humanoid looking at you and trying to get you.

• jester
    jester Member Posts: 31
    Options

I agree, but I also think having a diverse cast of killers would be interesting. I'd be on board with whatever they decide to give us.

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    If they ever go alien/outer space... that would turn me off big time.

Keep it semi realistic. They don't need to come up with any creatures or anything stupid. There's something very terrifying about having a "person" or humanoid looking at you and trying to get you.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    Options
    Akibahara said:

So, we've seen The Entity snatch up both survivors and killers from their respective dimensions. However, they've all originated from a horror themed movie. Can he pull people from, I dunno, The Little Mermaid or Bible Black?

When we ask for spider killer and they say it's possible that means yes from any dimensions even from hell itself !!!

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

All horror movies are suggestions of real-life scenarios.

Suggesting they're not in "the movie" dimension.

Basically, they're all pulled, killers and survivors, from the same world