PS4 dlc

Options
lyric
lyric Member Posts: 611
I don’t care how annoying this is it’s passed the date and we still don’t have #########! I want an answer from a dev dammit I haven’t spent countless hours playing this game and buy every dlc just to get shafted like this, @not_queen may have shut down the compensation thread but I’m reopening it here because we deserve something for being ######### over this many times in a month. At this point I almost just want everything I’ve purchased refunded from these ######### rather than wait on something that’s not coming and having to watch everyone else enjoy it while we get SQUAT

Comments

• Twizted
    Twizted Member Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm really enjoying their lack of response to everyone that was expecting a release at midnight because that's what was posted .ppl are complaining everywhere and not a single word yet. 
  • lyric
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Twizted said:
    I'm really enjoying their lack of response to everyone that was expecting a release at midnight because that's what was posted .ppl are complaining everywhere and not a single word yet. 
    Man I honestly hate to be this way about it, this is I would say hands down my favorite game and I feel as if PS4 players are just being tossed aside like the money they’ve spent and hours played don’t mean anything. I just think we’ve had the run around long enough and deserve at least an apology along with like even a small auric cell pack for the miscommunication , I know I’m not owed a thing by them but for a business to lead on their customers so many times in one month is very disappointing and it makes people want to just quit. Sorry for the disrespect in the beginning post but I’m just a little shocked that after the date was set the ball was dropped AGAIN!
  • Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    Options
    Twizted said:
    Although it sucks donkey balls, they are not even at work yet! Let alone have been there long enough to call sony and get an accurate response! 

we don’t expect to get an answer from the doctor if they are closed. Insert more examples.
  • lyric
    Options
    Caver12 said:
    Twizted said:
    Although it sucks donkey balls, they are not even at work yet! Let alone have been there long enough to call sony and get an accurate response! 

we don’t expect to get an answer from the doctor if they are closed. Insert more examples.
    Well I wasn’t aware of that and I apologized for the disrespect in the last post, I don’t like to be that way I was just upset when the dlc wasn’t there like it should’ve been, tired of being bullshitted I guess you would say 
  • Twizted
    Options
    Yeah idk about the "donkey balls" that you speak of but to each their own. Whether or not we hear a reason or not, any kind of communication would suffice at this point. 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@Twizted said:
    Yeah idk about the "donkey balls" that you speak of but to each their own. Whether or not we hear a reason or not, any kind of communication would suffice at this point. 

Did you not read what Caver12 said? They're not at work yet.

• MeatN2Vedge
    MeatN2Vedge Member Posts: 56
    Options
    Sony is to blame I'm sure, being a ps4 user is certainly giving us an unwanted lesson in patience. I've been looking forward to this new dlc for so long without playing it that I'm about out of hype for it. 
  • lyric
    Options
    Sony is to blame I'm sure, being a ps4 user is certainly giving us an unwanted lesson in patience. I've been looking forward to this new dlc for so long without playing it that I'm about out of hype for it. 
    ☝️☝️ Same here my friend, at this point I might as well play another game until the new chapter comes out in like a month or two and forget about curtain call with how frustrating it’s been.
  • Twizted
    Options
    Orion said:

@Twizted said:

Did you not read what Caver12 said? They're not at work yet.

Yes, I did read it. Simply saying that I'm waiting to hear ######### is going on. I don't expect them to set alarms to wake up and make a post for us. Just wanting an answer. That's all. 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options
    lyric said:
    I don’t care how annoying this is it’s passed the date and we still don’t have #########! I want an answer from a dev dammit I haven’t spent countless hours playing this game and buy every dlc just to get shafted like this, @not_queen may have shut down the compensation thread but I’m reopening it here because we deserve something for being ######### over this many times in a month. At this point I almost just want everything I’ve purchased refunded from these ######### rather than wait on something that’s not coming and having to watch everyone else enjoy it while we get SQUAT
    Im in the same boat with you but the difference is you are buying the chapter despite all of this. I will grind and not give them a dime.
  • Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    How is Sony to blame for BHVR not understanding that PS4 doesn’t update their store at midnight? Lol the ‘logic’ here is blowing my mind 
  • Mileki13
    Mileki13 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    I admit i have gotten snarky on Twitter when i found out we had to wait til 9th at midnight. Now i am juat aggravated. I am sure we wont get an answer and at this rate will need to wait til tomorrow. Not sure im even gonna bother with it now
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    Maybe they made a mistake and it’ll come out UTC time?
  • det0xxp
    det0xxp Member Posts: 121
    Options
    How is Sony to blame for BHVR not understanding that PS4 doesn’t update their store at midnight? Lol the ‘logic’ here is blowing my mind 
    Uhhh well it kinda is considering theyve been doing this whole console thing for over a year now. You'd think they'd have this ######### down by now.
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    Options
    See the dlc not being out yet is not bhvr’s fault but telling us the time it’d be out, now that’s their fault. They could’ve just it’ll come out either Sunday or Monday and had the entire two days. I’m honestly surprised they gave a time and didn’t just say “upcoming days”
  • LadyGamerX
    LadyGamerX Member Posts: 28
    Options

@Caver12 said:
    Twizted said:

While I get that, this is not a public office. This is a game developing team. They should have had people taking a shift overnight last night to make sure things went smooth with this update. ESPECIALLY considering all the crap thats already taken place with this DLC. The fact that the acknowledgement for this was over 10 hours for some behind when the DLC should have dropped is really really bad business for a game developing team. People keep wanting to say "Its because sony doesnt even update until midday". Nope, if thats the case the devs should have NEVER released a statement saying midnight LOCAL time in the first place. This has been the biggest ######### show of a DLC I have ever seen. There has got to be a point in time when the dev team finally learns how Sony operates and ADAPTS to it for their communities sake.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@LadyGamerX said:

@Caver12 said:
    Twizted said:

While I get that, this is not a public office. This is a game developing team. They should have had people taking a shift overnight last night to make sure things went smooth with this update. ESPECIALLY considering all the crap thats already taken place with this DLC. The fact that the acknowledgement for this was over 10 hours for some behind when the DLC should have dropped is really really bad business for a game developing team. People keep wanting to say "Its because sony doesnt even update until midday". Nope, if thats the case the devs should have NEVER released a statement saying midnight LOCAL time in the first place. This has been the biggest ######### show of a DLC I have ever seen. There has got to be a point in time when the dev team finally learns how Sony operates and ADAPTS to it for their communities sake.

Exactly this. At this point I want at least 3k shards to lesson the burn.

• Blackwolf864
    Blackwolf864 Member Posts: 3
    Options

@Caver12 said:
    Twizted said:

Totally this. This game is their livelihood, they could and should have had staff work Sunday.night to make sure this went smoothly. 

As for the updates in store not happening at midnight, Europe seemed to have no issue. So midnight updates CAN happen. And if it couldn't for us it shouldn't have been said.

There have just been too many delays already  
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    Midnight releases are rare for Sony NA. Idk if devs have to pay more for it or what. I knew the content wouldn't unlock at midnight but I didn't expect this BS.
  • Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    det0xxp said:
    Uhhh well it kinda is considering theyve been doing this whole console thing for over a year now. You'd think they'd have this ######### down by now.
    Sounds 100% likes BHVR’s issue, not Sony’s again BHVR’s the one who doesn’t understand after a year that Sony updates in the middle of the day, not midnight. Again your logic blows my mind 
  • Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    Options
    lyric said:
    Caver12 said:
    Twizted said:

Well I wasn’t aware of that and I apologized for the disrespect in the last post, I don’t like to be that way I was just upset when the dlc wasn’t there like it should’ve been, tired of being bullshitted I guess you would say 
    Me too man. I stayed up late and was just plain pissed last night. Now I am tired and still pissed.