Prestige Benefits to reduce grind

Hey guys i know devs and others have talked about reducing the grindiness of the game however i think i might have a solution that would be fair to those who truly do "grind" in this game.

Leveling at maximum efficiency results in about 36 levels per 1 million bloodpoints. And to get to prestige 3 level 50 is 200 levels total from lvl 1. and typically people dont only level one character to prestige 3 without getting other teachables and characters leveled up along the way. I propose that rather than removing perk tiers, that people who do achieve p3 lvl 50 just automatically get all teachables from other characters they have unlocked and continue to unlock automatically. This will reduce specific character grinds to exclusively addons/items, while also still rewarding players for making the grind to prestige 3.

A change like this would heavily benefit killers in my opinion, since their playstyle can be altered depending on what perks they can mess around with. To obtain all perks on either side is about 194 levels total, meaning if you just prestige each time at 50 its only 6 more levels than getting all perks without prestiging.