Mid chapter patch

Options
Master
Master Member Posts: 10,200

As far as I know the mid chapter patch is supposed to drop between the quarterly DLCs, its been almost a month since the curtain call DLC now.

Is there not gonna be a PTB this time for the midchapter patch?

Comments

• vrael77
    vrael77 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Maybe for you, but Curtain Call isn’t out for everyone yet boi ;).
    so u can expect it to be a little while probably honestly who knows maybe someone does. 
  • Master
    Options

@vrael77 said:
    so u can expect it to be a little while probably honestly who knows maybe someone does. 

Doesnt matter, the devs have to stick to their release schedule.
    Just because consoles took ages with verification, that doesnt mean that everything gets delayed now. And I really hope devs didnt sit in their office and waited till the verification was done that they can continue with developing :wink:

• vrael77
    vrael77 Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Master said:

@vrael77 said:

Doesnt matter, the devs have to stick to their release schedule.
    Just because consoles took ages with verification, that doesnt mean that everything gets delayed now. And I really hope devs didnt sit in their office and waited till the verification was done that they can continue with developing :wink:

What schedule honestly...
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142
    Options

@Master said:
    As far as I know the mid chapter patch is supposed to drop between the quarterly DLCs, its been almost a month since the curtain call DLC now.

I would imagine that if there was to be a PTB for the midchapter patch, it would be announced in the next week or two. I think right now, they are waiting on getting the PS4 cluster done before announcing anything else.

• GMan79
    GMan79 Member Posts: 186
    Options

Yes, there will be a PTB before the mid-chapter patch

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

They will most likely announce the ptb on the dev stream this week.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Mid chapter patch isn't even due for another week or 2. So chill.

PS4 doesn't even have the ######### DLC kid.

Stop.

• Master
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:

PS4 doesn't even have the [BAD WORD] DLC kid.

Stop.

Just because the DLC took ages on the plebstation, that doesnt mean that devs sat in their office doing nothing :wink:

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Master said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

PS4 doesn't even have the [BAD WORD] DLC kid.

Stop.

Just because the DLC took ages on the plebstation, that doesnt mean that devs sat in their office doing nothing :wink:

You’re right, they were probably trying to fix the patch that kept getting rejected due to negligence and spaghetti code

• Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535
    edited July 2018
    Options

Midchapter patch PTB would land on PC anyways, so no need to hold it back. The changes can be tested and feedback collected, consoles do not have the ability to help on the PTB.

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    I think it's funny that PS4 has been told by some of the PC folks to shut up be patient and it'll be there when it there! Stop annoying us and just deal!! 

While on behalf of all ps4 players...

As far as the mid-chapter patch update information goes SHUT UP, BE PATIENT AND THEY'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS THERE! 

Really give us grief when ours is weeks late but starting to ######### and it's two weeks away?!?! 

And dont worry, I'm sure the devs all personally play on PC so it matters to them and they'll make sure you guys get everything right on time. :) 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    edited July 2018
    Options

Trust me PlayStation players may be jokes on dbd but Xbox ones are NOT. I remember when I used to play on it (I'm now a PC player cause less toxicity and I maxed out on Xbox). I remembered how every game there'd be survivors with DS, SB, SC and Adrenaline and to kill me even more inside, they would bring flashlights with a very long blinding addons. It was cancer (I still managed to 4 man tho ;) ) but it wasn't easy and I had to rely a lot on BBQ and Chilli, a Nurses Calling and the godlike killer, Myers.

• Master
    Options

@BOSS242 said:
    I think it's funny that PS4 has been told by some of the PC folks to shut up be patient and it'll be there when it there! Stop annoying us and just deal!! 

As far as the mid-chapter patch update information goes SHUT UP, BE PATIENT AND THEY'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS THERE! 

Really give us grief when ours is weeks late but starting to ######### and it's two weeks away?!?! 

And dont worry, I'm sure the devs all personally play on PC so it matters to them and they'll make sure you guys get everything right on time. :) 

Bitching?
    Do you even read sometimes before you trashtalk?

• BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    Options
    Master said:

@BOSS242 said:

Bitching?

Sorry I believe it was the "plebstation" attack that made me think you were being rude. Maybe that was a typo, my bad :) 
  • Master
    Options

@BOSS242 said:
    Master said:

@BOSS242 said:

Bitching?

Sorry I believe it was the "plebstation" attack that made me think you were being rude. Maybe that was a typo, my bad :) 

I only started being rude after your comment :wink:

• Fartnuggetpooper
    Fartnuggetpooper Member Posts: 98
    Options

@Master said:

There will be a PTB, it is estimated for it to release next week